Quinton Dunbar has warrant out for arrest

MikeT14

I said it back then, but I thought they got fair value for Dunbar considering the circumstances- late 20's, final year of contract, oft-injured.  If we didn't move him, chances are Rivera would be cutting him right now for nothing. 

Per TMZ, Baker was losing at gambling and resorted to winning back his money by robbing everyone.  I would've thought Dunbar would be smarter than that.  Hell, I would've thought the same for Baker.  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I said it back then, but I thought they got fair value for Dunbar considering the circumstances- late 20's, final year of contract, oft-injured.  If we didn't move him, chances are Rivera would be cutting him right now for nothing. 

Per TMZ, Baker was losing at gambling and resorted to winning back his money by robbing everyone.  I would've thought Dunbar would be smarter than that.  Hell, I would've thought the same for Baker.  

He lost $70k earlier and witnesses said this one looked like a planned robbery because of how they went about it and the three getaways cars were lined up nicely for an escape.

70k...

That's probably like one (or two) game checks for these guys (or maybe even 1/2  check - I haven't seen their contracts). 

And you go and blow it all up and risk going to jail?

I mean, I don't make scratch...and I don't make millions. But per year, I'm over half of what a 7th rounder makes. And even then, I STILL wouldn't resort to robbery if I lost 70k. It's cutting off your nose to spite your face!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

He lost $70k earlier and witnesses said this one looked like a planned robbery because of how they went about it and the three getaways cars were lined up nicely for an escape.

70k...

That's probably like one (or two) game checks for these guys (or maybe even 1/2  check - I haven't seen their contracts). 

And you go and blow it all up and risk going to jail?

I mean, I don't make scratch...and I don't make millions. But per year, I'm over half of what a 7th rounder makes. And even then, I STILL wouldn't resort to robbery if I lost 70k. It's cutting off your nose to spite your face!

Yeah, if this is true it was a bonehead move. If they knew who took their $ or whatever happened, they should have called the cops.