Browns hire VP of Football Operations from 49ers

mistakey

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You argue against prescription medication and vaccines but “if it looks and smells like crap it’s crap” is hard to argue?  

oof

In disputes, whether they rise to the level of litigation (few) or are dismissed (most) or settled (a fair number), there very rarely is "smoking gun" evidence.

Circumstantial evidence can become pivotal.

My favorite expession of the quote is: If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it's a duck.

I actually used that expression as part of a closing argument in a case before the federal 6th circuit court of appeals. Unfortunately for me and my client I was relying on precedent from the 9th circuit court of appeals, which as everyone knows is looney toons.

I lost, of course, but the looks on the faces of the three-judge panel told me I at least got them thinking. :D

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Nice  with butter toast and cheese.

stop lying.

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

@Bucketheadsdad will back me up with his new love for things Australia.

Oooooh... slick move. Now we’re gonna see just how committed he is to being an honorary Aussie.

Well @Bucketheadsdad, is it a delicious toast topper or rancid arse in jar?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

is it a delicious toast topper or rancid arse in jar?  

I had an Australian exchange student in a couple of my classes in college. Man, her accent was amazing. Point to the story, At one point she brought in Vegemite for a couple of people to try in our friend circle in this class. This stuff was one of the most horrendous things I have ever tried eating 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

stop lying.

Oooooh... slick move. Now we’re gonna see just how committed he is to being an honorary Aussie.

Well @Bucketheadsdad, is it a delicious toast topper or rancid arse in jar?  

I have to admit, I've never had it before.  I'm willing to try just about anything once.  (Oh, I abhor mayonaise, by the way.)  

I have some vivid memories of eating monkey during my time in The Philippines.  (Not the screw top, Indiana Jones monkey brains, mind you), but rather monkey on a stick from a street ventor in Olangapo City.  Accompanied by 1 (or more) San Miguel's.

I've heard that vegemite is rather salty, but I honestly don't have a clue.  I've always been more of a honey, or PB on toast kind of guy.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Americans mistake flavor for more sugar. 

This stings.

In 2011/12, 28.4% of New Zealand adults were obese,[61] a number only surpassed in the English-speaking world by the United States.

Takes one to know one.

If more and more people continue working from home I can only guess that we're going to get even fatter. A lot of people will forego their daily exercise routine which consists of walking to their car and then to their place of employment and the reverse at the end of the work day.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

How dare you, sir?!!! I'm appalled.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go add sugar to my spaghetti. Authentic Ameritalian! Like grandma used to make.

Don't forget to add some butter, too.

• Like 2