Emmitt Smith says a Dallas Cowboys version of “The Last Dance” is possible

sportjames23

10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Considering the division the Pats played in for the past 20 years I wouldn't be throwing stones. They've had an easy road to the AFC championship most years. 

Fishing and lockdown: Is fishing exercise? | Express.co.uk

Cowboys certainly find it a tough division, tbf...

Edited by Hunter2_1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 12:49 PM, ILoveTheVikings said:

So it'll basically focus only on Smith and not give any credit to anyone else?

How exciting.

The last dance was pretty bad in the sense that it made Jordan seem like a God who had no help whatsoever and that is was he against the world. It was comical how little humility there was in the documentary. 

1) Where did it say it would be only about Emmitt and no one else?

2) I don't know which 10-part documentary you watched, but "The Last Dance" in no way made it look like MJ was a god and didn't have any help.  It showed what that team went through that year with fighting management, each other, dealing with MJ's drive to win at all costs, how much MJ did lean on his teammates (especially Pippen and Rodman during the second three-peat) and coaches (buying into Tex's and Phil's triangle offense), and cementing themselves as one of the All Time Great teams, and showing how they got to that point from when Jordan was drafted.  Yes, MJ was the focal point of the series, but he wasn't the only one.

Edited by sportjames23

The 90s Cowboys were crazy times. Woodson just did a podcast and said if they had social media back then half the team would have been suspended. I’m sure everyone by now has heard about the famous White House in Dallas. Jimmy kept it under control but once he left it was like animal house in Dallas. It still amazes me the team won a third super bowl after jimmy left. 

Edited by cromagnum
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, sportjames23 said:

1) Where did it say it would be only about Emmitt and no one else?

2) I don't know which 10-part documentary you watched, but "The Last Dance" in no way made it look like MJ was a god and didn't have any help.  It showed what that team went through that year with fighting management, each other, dealing with MJ's drive to win at all costs, how much MJ did lean on his teammates (especially Pippen and Rodman during the second three-peat) and coaches (buying into Tex's and Phil's triangle offense), and cementing themselves as one of the All Time Great teams, and showing how they got to that point from when Jordan was drafted.  Yes, MJ was the focal point of the series, but he wasn't the only one.

Let's just say it's very telling when more and more of the important/foundation players of the Bulls come out against this documentary.

It was an EXTREMELY well made documentary but biased beyond belief.

14 hours ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Let's just say it's very telling when more and more of the important/foundation players of the Bulls come out against this documentary.

It was an EXTREMELY well made documentary but biased beyond belief.

Well, this bit of news might spark some interest here:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tom-brady-docuseries-follow-last-dance-at-espn-1295481

Should be fun times. :D