Who’s Your Favorite “Question Mark“ Redskin?

e16bball

Morgan Moses got a lot of crap this off-season because he did have a down year. I think he's gonna rebound and do a lot better in a ZBS. We'll see!

Edit: I didn't read the thread fully so I don't know if he qualifies - since he is proven in the past - it just seems like everyone is counting him out.

Edited by taylor made
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Morgan Moses got a lot of crap this off-season because he did have a down year. I think he's gonna rebound and do a lot better in a ZBS. We'll see!

Edit: I didn't read the thread fully so I don't know he qualifies - since he is proven I guess - it just seems like everyone is counting him out.

Got a #2 then? I’m sure you do.

12 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Edit: I didn't read the thread fully so I don't know if he qualifies - since he is proven in the past - it just seems like everyone is counting him out.

I think Moses qualifies. He’s a veteran, for sure, but there’s a lot of doubt and uncertainty about whether he can bounce back. He’s a legit pick for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taylor made said:

I agree with the last statement.  People are down on Moses and Roullier.  Moses I get, Roullier I don't, especially since both are affected by Scherff getting hurt the past two seasons.  But I think Moses gets a bad rap from a lot of fans.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Without a doubt, Reuben Foster. Far and away the most talented LB this team has had since probably Marcus Washington. If he can stay healthy and get on the field it will be a game changer. 

Health was a huge question with his shoulder coming over here before the knee injury happened.  Getting anything out of Foster at this point would be something.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

@e16bball this is for your guy

This is actually the only reason I’ve been optimistic. The young guys are winners and you could see the change last year when the younger guys got their time. They played with better effort and you could tell they weren’t out there to lose. They will be better coached and prepared. The talent and tools are there with these young guys. And most of them come from winners they aren’t okay with loosing!!!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, taylor made said:

Yes. Free Safety Sean Davis. His upside intrigues me, but he could be boom or bust here! I know you are a fan

My man!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293fe4a6c5b461b0003e

I almost picked him too, but I’ve been chatting him up a bit since we signed him, so I wanted to talk about SDH and his potential which is high but Manusky and co. didn’t play him enough for some reason.

16 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Health was a huge question with his shoulder coming over here before the knee injury happened.  Getting anything out of Foster at this point would be something.  

If we can get him back to his potential from when he was drafted by the end of the year that would be icing on top of what’s likely to be a very trying season for this young crew.

Well guys we have so many possible breakout players this upcoming season and it really shows you how much unproven talent on this current roster. It's just a matter of a good coach  putting all this talent together History says this will take time. Two of my favorites have already been mentioned here so I'll stay on the defense side.  Payne or Sweat are my choices here (the C Young factor). The D will have to carry this team early on until the Off can figure things out.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Well guys we have so many possible breakout players this upcoming season and it really shows you how much unproven talent on this current roster. It's just a matter of a good coach  putting all this talent together History says this will take time. Two of my favorites have already been mentioned here so I'll stay on the defense side.  Payne or Sweat are my choices here (the C Young factor). The D will have to carry this team early on until the Off can figure things out.

Good ones. I'm not sure why Payne took a bit of a step back last year, the only thing I can think of is he put some weight on to be able to hold up against the run. At the 2018 Combine when he ran his 4.9 forty, Payne was 311 lbs, but NFL.com has him listed at 320.

As far as Sweat goes, I’m torn on predicting his production this year. I think he sees less attention bc of Chase but I also think he's going to be splitting snaps with Kerrigan & Young. So, while Kerrigan should have the least amount of snaps amongst the 3, it could end up being Sweat esp if Kerrigan stays healthy this year. I'm not saying I agree with that, but I think DelRio will play Kerrigan more than any of us what him to.

So, I’m torn between Young having the Jevon Kearse type rookie year w/ 15 sacks, if Kerrigan has a resurgence with double-digit sacks or if Sweat gets more sacks bc he sees the least amount I attention and gets double-digit sacks. All in all though, I think the trio combines for near or over 30 sacks this year.