? Week Four - Giants (0-3) @ Bucs (1-1) 4pm EST

bucsfan333

It seems really, really early to be calling games "must win." But this is close.

I don't have high hopes for stopping OBJesus and company. Their oline sucks but our pass rush sucks too. We all know about the extensive list of injuries.

That defense is tough. We can't run the ball. Their CBs are pretty good. It's gonna be hard to move the ball.

I don't have the highest hopes. Discuss.

10 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:

VH3 on OBJ :/
not good......

i just shat myself a little bit thinking about that

sigh

can we just trade our 1st and some change for Marcus peters or something

I have mixed feelings. The Giants for sure are treating this as a must win because their season is pretty much done if they drop to 0-4.

its going to be a long day

this is must win for them, and they are going to come out slinging it, they cant run either

its going to be a shootout

i cant say enough about how im praying that our Offense gets things together

Their oline sucks but our pass rush sucks too

precisely, it makes me so mad we didnt get a single DE this draft, went after a #$%^&*() TE in the first instead of a DE or CB, but i dont want to start that up again...... at least if we would have gotten Dalvin we would have a run game , im just annoyed

i swear if we come out on Defense , playing our CBs 10 off the line im going to be livid

28 minutes ago, ziggy19 said:

fantasy question, thinking about stashing Chris Godwin, do you think he has the it factor or is it to early to tell?

I wouldn't expect a whole lot yet. He's still like the fifth/sixth option at this point behind Evans, DJax, Brate, and Hump. The other fifth/sixth option being Howard.

Well you can pencil in an OBJ 100+ yard game Sunday. It's going to be a Mike Evans v Odell show, and I'm telling you right now if Evans is outplaying Odell at some point he will demand the ball more. And Bucs won't have an answer for him. Giants are going to give us their best shot this game. I see a lot of blitzing and man coverage on the outside from them. I think D Jack will have to have a good game for us to win this.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

So when are we getting Kwon back... with David out its kind of a must play game for him (I know he won't play if he's not ready...I'm just saying).

Looks like Spence will be fine which is good.

I hope we can get Ward out there this week. Our S are bad enough without him..

Slightly concerned to see Sweezy had a back issue. That made him miss all last season. Hope this is just a precaution.

Archived