? Week Four - Giants (0-3) @ Bucs (1-1) 4pm EST

bucsfan333

Okay so I looked at the replay. Evans bit on the double move by Odell on that deep pass for 40+ yards. I'm actually not mad about it because it shows that is willing to take chances to create turnovers. If Odell runs that in route, Evans probably pick 6 that throw. I'm not a fan of safeties who don't gamble and let plays break out in front of them. That was just a great play call by the Giants because they didn't really bomb us that often. And considering that wasn't Hargreaves fault, he is game grade went from a C- to a C. Evans played the 2 pt conversion play well though and got away with contact on OBJ.

3 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

McCoy is so good its so sad that basically during his ENTIRE career he hasnt had ANY help if we had anyone else that was a third as good as McCoy, he would be making them look dominant

we should just draft DE, CB, DE, CB , DE , CB next draft screw everything else

A strong Rb will help our defense stay off the field as well. 

Spags called a decent amount of zone blitzes.  The Giants really showed a ton of different looks.

Indifference, I agree with you on Evans.  Beckham is just so special in cutting so quickly, Evans thought in route and played what he saw.  I even saw a pass break up by Conte, I dont mind a little agressiveness in the secondary, getting burned is going to happen, but picks will come also.  What penalty on the 2 pt conversion ??

52 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

A strong Rb will help our defense stay off the field as well. 

Sign me up for DL help. Don Smith is replaceable but McCoy has no help on the outside and its been that way since he was drafted. Was knocking the door for Barnett outta TEN, this year I'm nowhere aware of who can help out. Spence is playing with a dislocated shoulder so I don't expect much but expecting him to make a Vic Beasley JR type jump was a stupid assumption by TB FO.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

If he can do it again in the next couple years, he'll have pretty much every passing record there is for us.

Fact. I quite honestly he'll have another 3 TD 300 type performance sometime this year. Just way too much talent on offense for him to not produce. And hell, the pass blocking is even better than ever before. This team is going as far as #3 is willing to take them.

Archived