? Week Four - Giants (0-3) @ Bucs (1-1) 4pm EST

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

What the heck was Kwon talking about when he said he'd be back for the Vikings game. Dude is bout to be out a quarter of the season. What did he do exactly to his hammy?

So much for the breakout season everyone was predicting for him.

5 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

What the heck was Kwon talking about when he said he'd be back for the Vikings game. Dude is bout to be out a quarter of the season. What did he do exactly to his hammy?

So much for the breakout season everyone was predicting for him.

He's not a doctor. Hammy's are fickle. If he rushes back too soon he could reinjure it and lose most of the season. I'd rather he sit for a few weeks than end up on IR.

Third down conversion on both sides of the ball is the key for me.  The defense was terrible last week.  The turnovers against the Bears helped them get off the field,  They need to keep the Giants around 40%.  On offense,  a real nice job against the Bears, terrible against the Vikings.   Good teams find a way to win this type of game at home.  Hopefully by 730 PM on Sunday, I ll still believe the Bucs are a good team.

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's not a doctor. Hammy's are fickle. If he rushes back too soon he could reinjure it and lose most of the season. I'd rather he sit for a few weeks than end up on IR.

Yeah I know it's just brutally annoying. Two team captains and all the hype he'd have a breakout year. Just looks shot at this moment.

On a better note, PFF had a tweet that ranked the top LBs in the NFL so far this year. David is ranked 2nd and Beckwith is ranked 3rd. Imagine if Kwon was playing. We could have all starting LBs in he top 5.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also, Koetter said he doesn't know what he's gonna do when Dougie comes back Monday. We could cut one of our extra DEs; the newly signed Clarke would be a good choice. Or we could surprise and cut Sims.

We need him back in the worst way. Unlike last season, Jacquez isn't sneaking up on anybody and our run game is crap.

1 hour ago, Calibucsfan said:

We need him back in the worst way. Unlike last season, Jacquez isn't sneaking up on anybody and our run game is crap.

I agree. Dougie's gotta be motivated this year. I just wonder how he's gonna be after being away from the team for a month.

And at this point, if he balls out, I don't think we should trade him. Our stable sucks, unless Barber can get more touches and show something. Sims is stuck in that RB/WR tweener; but he's like the worst of each position. And Quizz isn't steady Eddy anymore. We need something (ANYTHING) from our running game. And right now we suck.

Archived