? Week Four - Giants (0-3) @ Bucs (1-1) 4pm EST

bucsfan333

My concern offensively is Jamie's Winston. Can he play turnover free against a good Giants defense that will bring pressure. We will have a hard time running the football. Not only did he throw 3 dumb INTs off bad reads and throws but the lucky break where he was landing on his back throwing a prayer on the opening drive to Brate in triple coverage makes me think this guy will never learn situational football  

Defensively were banged up. I'm not looking forward to seeing Hargreaves get toasted by OBJ. They will find that matchup all game long. 

My biggest thing to watch is the pass rush and our line play. The Giants have the worst OL next to Seattle. If we cannot get after the passer Sunday we need a whole new set of rushers Bc that is pathetic. 

36 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Looks like we're going to be without our top 3 best players. Good thing is the Giants can't run the football so we'll just have to rely on Spence, Smith, McCoy, and Ayers to have a bounce back game. Baker is back too which is a good sign, We really need this game because the Patriots game could be a blow out.

11 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

My concern offensively is Jamie's Winston. Can he play turnover free against a good Giants defense that will bring pressure. We will have a hard time running the football. Not only did he throw 3 dumb INTs off bad reads and throws but the lucky break where he was landing on his back throwing a prayer on the opening drive to Brate in triple coverage makes me think this guy will never learn situational football  

Defensively were banged up. I'm not looking forward to seeing Hargreaves get toasted by OBJ. They will find that matchup all game long. 

My biggest thing to watch is the pass rush and our line play. The Giants have the worst OL next to Seattle. If we cannot get after the passer Sunday we need a whole new set of rushers Bc that is pathetic. 

1 pick was when it appeared Jackson ran the wrong route and the other went through/off the hands of Evans when he got drilled.  

Neither of those were necessarily bad throws or reads.  Yes one was forced but that's what you have to do when your down big trying to come back. 

If the oline can block and give Jameis time he will be fine.  Mostly it will depend on if the D can make the game respectable, if not Jameis is gonna have to air it out again and force things which will lead to a few picks.  The way the game plays out will be dictated by the D on Sunday

8 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

1 pick was when it appeared Jackson ran the wrong route and the other went through/off the hands of Evans when he got drilled.  

Neither of those were necessarily bad throws or reads.  Yes one was forced but that's what you have to do when your down big trying to come back. 

If the oline can block and give Jameis time he will be fine.  Mostly it will depend on if the D can make the game respectable, if not Jameis is gonna have to air it out again and force things which will lead to a few picks.  The way the game plays out will be dictated by the D on Sunday

No way our defense keeps this "respectable" just IMO

8 minutes ago, indifference said:

Maybe Bucs get lucky and Manning makes terrible dumb throws all day. The Giants are vulnerable right now and we need to try to capitalize off this.

i agree they are vulnerable, i just cant see anyone in our secondary making enough plays

especially if they play like they did in the 4th quarter of week 3

Archived