AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

Are the Texans going to be able to field a team Thur night? 5 guys in concussion protocol those 5 arnt playing. Cushing suspended and 21 players on the injury report I seen so how many of those are legit injuries?

Sunday is huge for the Titans to a) go on the road and win in a building we havnt won in since Fitzpatrick did it (how sad is that) and b) to take over first place in the division with potentially Hou and Indy going 0-2 and C) we host the Jags to close the season at our home 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I wish we had a defense, we'd easily go 6-0 in the division.

Well we did "slow" down the Raiders. We might have a better defense than we think. If we can slow down their passing game, we might be able to shut down below passing games like the Texans, Colts and Jags.  Not everyone has an interior offensive line like the Raiders to control the line of scrimmage.  

Typing it out, i'm even more optimistic.  If the team comes to play, our defense could make these below average offenses bad.  But that's an If. The Raiders will contend for the Super Bowl. The rest of the teams in our division will not.  
We have good chance to finally win the division. 
We shall see...

Just now, TitanSlim said:

The fact they don't have their first or second round pick for next year's draft looks even worse now.

Wow, yeah that's true. 
O'Brien has butchered the QBs since he has been there. Could have drafted Carr..etc.
Offense looks rudderless. Offensive line is atrousious. 
Defense is their staple, but can they really hold up, after losing players and when they don't play QBs named Dalton and Bortles?