AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

Well the Tennessee Titans are officially atop the AFC South for now. The good news is Houston plays NE next week Belichick eats Rookie QBs alive. Jags are in London vs the Ravens I like the Ravens in that one. Indy is at home vs Cle that game could go either way good thing Indy lost today in case we come up short against Seattle next week

17 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Well the Tennessee Titans are officially atop the AFC South for now. The good news is Houston plays NE next week Belichick eats Rookie QBs alive. Jags are in London vs the Ravens I like the Ravens in that one. Indy is at home vs Cle that game could go either way good thing Indy lost today in case we come up short against Seattle next week

Yeah New England should win easily. 

Think I'd pick the Jags to win next week. Ravens have had two easy weeks against the Bengals and Browns. Tough to know how good they are. I think the Jags defense will win that one. 

I'd pick Cleveland to win against Indy, but that one should be close. 

19 minutes ago, Farsendor1 said:

Some people were saying after last week Jags could be at the top of the division. I would rather it be Titans of course but if it can't be Titans I would rather Jags be there then the other 2 teams. 

Well that's because of their defense.... The offense has a solid running game it looks like but if it fails which it will more often then not with that OL, they're going to be shut down. The Ravens defense will feast on that.

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Colts just ruled out Luck for this week against the Browns. I'm of the opinion that he's probably out at least two or three more weeks from whatever Monday Pagano isn't immediately ruling him out.

Cowherd was asking at how many losses until they just try to get him healthy and call this a bye season.

If they start the season 0-4 with a loss to the Browns, do they really rush him back?

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Cowherd was asking at how many losses until they just try to get him healthy and call this a bye season.

If they start the season 0-4 with a loss to the Browns, do they really rush him back?

Probably. I don't think people truly appreciate how selfish Pagano and Irsay have been throughout this entire process. Irsay will push him to play no matter what the record is. Pagano will want Luck to try to save his job. He's had the injury for a year and a half. He's played through a concussion. The Colts organization doesn't care about Andrew Luck the person, only Andrew Luck the football player. And given that Irsay is a maniac, he'll probably be calling for him to play even if they're sitting at 0-10 in mid-November.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Think it depends on what Pagano is told by his bosses. Will they let him keep his job going 2-14 without Luck? Or does he need Luck to come in and lead them to a winning record(well, a winning record in the games Luck plays) to say "hey, see, it works out when I have my QB" to keep his job?