titans0021

AFC South Discussion Thread

So apparently Ballard came out and said that Luck has recently started throwing. However, he didn't specify that he's actually only been able to throw tennis balls at this point. Laughing

Posted (edited)

Not to keep dumping on Bortles or the Jags (:D)... but...

Edited by ragevsuall17

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6439/andrew-luck

CBS' Jason La Canfora has heard "plenty of rumblings" of Andrew Luck (shoulder surgery) beginning the year on the reserve/PUP list, which would cost him six games.

Word of the "rumblings" comes the same day Luck declined to guarantee he would be ready for Week 1. From ownership on down, the Colts have refused to place a timeline on Luck's return. The idea of Week 1 uncertainty hadn't really been taken seriously, but that's no longer an option. La Canfora "wouldn't bet against" Luck missing time in September. The PUP list would be an unlikely worst-case scenario, but it's become clear no one really knows when Luck will be ready to take his place under center.

Seriously, this is becoming something to watch. If he starts the year on PUP, he misses the first six games. Our MNF game against the Colts is in Week 6.

If La Canfora says it, expect the exact opposite and that he'll start the first preseason game.

11 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

If La Canfora says it, expect the exact opposite and that he'll start the first preseason game.

There is that. For me, the thing that keeps me paying attention is just the total lack of a timeline now that we're in training camp. Even Luck wouldn't guarantee that he'd be ready for Week 1 when asked.

I want Luck to be in the Monday Night Football game. I want the Titans to go in that game and beat Luck for the first time and kill that losing streak against Colts. 

2 minutes ago, Farsendor1 said:

I want Luck to be in the Monday Night Football game. I want the Titans to go in that game and beat Luck for the first time and kill that losing streak against Colts. 

Not me. I will take any advantage I can get in division games. All I want are wins. I don't care if the Colts get stuck in Alaska and have to field a local Indy high school team on Monday night.

36 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Not me. I will take any advantage I can get in division games. All I want are wins. I don't care if the Colts get stuck in Alaska and have to field a local Indy high school team on Monday night.

X2. I want a win against those punks by any means necessary.😈

Not that I think he's anything special(although he destroyed our special teams in game 1 last year).... Hate to see injuries but especially TC injuries. 

Fuller has to be careful too if he rushes back too soon he takes another good shot he could re injure it but it does suck seeing TC injuries all around the league. Easly tore his ACL a Ravens linemen tore all three of his ligaments in his knee hopefully we can survive anything major. 

Tannehill left practice with a leg injury let's see how bad it is hopefully not another bad injury but they are on our schedule again so let's see what happens there