AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

43 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

God, it pains me to say this. The Jags play with a style and swagger that I'm somewhat envious of. I've always had a soft spot for teams that are a bit cocky and braggadocious, especially if you can back it up. One of the (many) reasons why I loved our 08 team.

Hell, Blake Bortles is even getting in on the action.

Walker came with some fire last week

47 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

God, it pains me to say this. The Jags play with a style and swagger that I'm somewhat envious of. I've always had a soft spot for teams that are a bit cocky and braggadocious, especially if you can back it up. One of the (many) reasons why I loved our 08 team.

Hell, Blake Bortles is even getting in on the action.

Yep. I just love elite defenses in general. They targeted elite players in the draft/FA and it’s paid off. If they find a QB and an OL, we’re screwed.

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I sometimes can't believe just how horribly run that organization is. Seriously, how can you possibly look at the job Tom Cable has done and think he deserves a HC gig? The guy shouldn't even be an OL coach.

And let's not even discuss his off the field issues.

Colts can't be serious here....

• 3 weeks later...

I saw that the over/unders for next year are out. They have Indy at 5.5 wins...not a gambler but I would probably put $50 on the over. If they get Luck back and the #4 pick, I think 6 wins is very doable...worth the "gamble". 

They had us at 7.5, which sound right with all that is going on. Texans at 8 and Jax at8.5...vegas is good...wouldn't put a dime on any of these.

I wish Derrick Henry knew how to use his size and power like Fournette and just put his head down and make a hole. He doesn't care if there's a hole sometimes, runs angry, and makes his own holes.

Henry is more like a 247 lb zone/one-cut running back.

Fixing this offense this offseason is huge but for the most part, the players are there. Defensively, we need to get much better especially at ILB and Edge. We need to add a lot of speed to the LB core. I dislike the team but I love how Jacksonville’s D plays. Fast, aggressive, and with swagger. They make a play and let you know about it.

34 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Fixing this offense this offseason is huge but for the most part, the players are there. Defensively, we need to get much better especially at ILB and Edge. We need to add a lot of speed to the LB core. I dislike the team but I love how Jacksonville’s D plays. Fast, aggressive, and with swagger. They make a play and let you know about it.

I'm excited about where Vrabel takes us. I really am excited about him putting guys into position to be their best and really attacking a team.