AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

• 1 month later...

So it looks like Khan is buying Wembley stadium. Could just be investing in the stadium, or could be the start of the London Jags... Not a bad ring to it.

How do you guys feel about the Titans playing in London every year? And maybe the opportunity for us fans to travel to London for a game any year we can swing it?

28 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

So it looks like Khan is buying Wembley stadium. Could just be investing in the stadium, or could be the start of the London Jags... Not a bad ring to it.

How do you guys feel about the Titans playing in London every year? And maybe the opportunity for us fans to travel to London for a game any year we can swing it?

I'm in. I would go "across the pond" for a Titans Jags game. I know DUUVAL will not be too happy about losing their NFL team.

Jags fans are pretty sensitive about rumors of a move, understandably so.  They say Khan is building some multi-billion dollar project next to the stadium in Jax.  So if they actually break ground on that, yeah - it's hard to see them moving.  But in the grand scheme of things?  London vs. Jacksonville?  Come on...  Khan has to see that potential of expanding the NFL to Europe and be intrigued by that.

5 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

If that happened, seems more realistic to swap the Dolphins for the Jags in a minor division realignment. Much easier for the Jets, Pats and Bills to get to London than it is for us, Houston or Indy. 

Though Nashville did just get a direct to London... ?

6 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I don't think there's any chance, but I'd love it. Would probably go every two or three years.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

As though @ragevsuall17 needed more reasons to think Jalen Ramsey was a turd, he goes out there and acts like an actual turd to the media Laughing

Ugh... what a POS... and playing off this current environment of attempting to control and/or censor the media.  In the context of sports it may not seem as much, but it'd be an action with huge implications and consequences overall, which could help set precedent down the line. 

Or maybe he's just an idiot, and didn't really connect dots nor see anything to be connected beyond his little tantrum.  That's definitely it... he's just a self-centered, idiotic prima donna. 

My bad!!

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Ugh... what a POS... and playing off this current environment of attempting to control and/or censor the media.  In the context of sports it may not seem as much, but it'd be an action with huge implications and consequences overall, which could help set precedent down the line. 

Or maybe he's just an idiot, and didn't really connect dots nor see anything to be connected beyond his little tantrum.  That's definitely it... he's just a self-centered, idiotic prima donna. 

My bad!!

Very dislikable if he isn't on your team.  Ramsey....sigh....I wanted to have him here and his play has been supportive of that. But he may end up being one of those guys that's not worth having on the team, because of all the side stuff that may pop off. He hasn't done much but on the field fights, constant battle with people on twitter can be tiresome. You have to always defend him and his actions. 

Maybe it's the just the Titans in me, but I don't think their defense will be as good as last year, nor do I think the Texans/Watson will set the world on fire like they think.

If anything, I could see the Colts being better than predicted. 

https://www.gq.com/story/jalen-ramsey-trash-talk-nfl-interview

This is a pretty interesting interview with Jalen Ramsey, including this part...

Who are the quarterbacks, in your opinion, who don't suck?
"Aaron Rodgers does not. Tom Brady doesn't. I gotta think now, about all the teams... I think Marcus Mariota is a great quarterback for their team. I think Tyrod Taylor is actually a better quarterback than he gets credit for, because he does not make mistakes. He's honestly a Marcus Mariota type player, where he manages a game really well, always has them at least in position to be in the game late in the game. He just doesn't have turnovers that often. That's really all you need, especially if you get a good defense."

I'm actually surprise that, not only was he positive regarding Mariota, he was one of the first names mentioned when it comes to good QBs in his opinion.

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

This is a pretty interesting interview with Jalen Ramsey, including this part...

"Aaron Rodgers does not. Tom Brady doesn't. I gotta think now, about all the teams... I think Marcus Mariota is a great quarterback for their team. I think Tyrod Taylor is actually a better quarterback than he gets credit for, because he does not make mistakes. He's honestly a Marcus Mariota type player, where he manages a game really well, always has them at least in position to be in the game late in the game. He just doesn't have turnovers that often. That's really all you need, especially if you get a good defense."

I'm actually surprise that, not only was he positive regarding Mariota, he was one of the first names mentioned when it comes to good QBs in his opinion.

He said quite a few were good when you go through the whole list. He hates Allen who the Bills picked and does not think much of Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan or Andrew Luck. I find it funny he says he thinks Luck is overrated and doesn't buy the Garappolo hype but then goes onto say Watson will be league MVP. Give me a break I cannot wait for Watson to come back down to Earth. He also says Beckham makes Manning but I guess Hopkins doesn't make Watson? My main thing is who cares what Ramsey thinks on QBs in the league? Reporters must be hurting for information to pass along.

I wanted the Titans to take Ramsey in the draft but so glad his big mouth isn't on the Titans. Like shut up and play football man. Hope the Titans torch him or he gets run over again by Henry.

Edited by Titan89

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I wonder what the running backs, in his opinion, don't suck?

Image result for derrick henry jalen ramsey gif

Image result for derrick henry titans gif

Image result for derrick henry vs jalen ramsey gif