AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

Signing Charles would be equivalent to us signing Dez... A big name from the past that is probably not worth the paper the contract was signed on. 

Hyde is like trading for Parker (maybe not quite apples to apples). He'll start for them, won't give anything flashy, but is at least dependable.... Especially important if Fournette is missing significant time (like say, Walker) 

I'll take Dez and Parker over a couple of our guys for sure. 

13 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Is Bortles still the QB?

Yeah?

I'm good. ?

They're at least trying to help him. Yeldon may or may not be better than Hyde... But at least Hyde gives them an option in their "power" run game if Fournette has to miss additional time (now or later on). Yeldon will remain as the change of pace, and while Hyde is obviously not an upgrade to Fournette, he's a good fall back option for them. 

We've lost Walker and Matthews... Or 2 leading weapons the last 2 seasons... And we've done squat to replace them. Even attempt with anything other than this constant shuffle of PS players... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

They're at least trying to help him. Yeldon may or may not be better than Hyde... But at least Hyde gives them an option in their "power" run game if Fournette has to miss additional time (now or later on). Yeldon will remain as the change of pace, and while Hyde is obviously not an upgrade to Fournette, he's a good fall back option for them. 

We've lost Walker and Matthews... Or 2 leading weapons the last 2 seasons... And we've done squat to replace them. Even attempt with anything other than this constant shuffle of PS players... 

Not shortchanging the move or the player.  But as we've seen. QB play is what will make or break the offense. 

Even with my faith in Marcus being challenged. I have no faith in Bortles to be anything consistent at the position. He will continue to be their weak spot. 

Hopefully we won't say that about Marcus consistently going forward. 

Jacksonville is truly in Super Bowl or bust mode. Which is what makes their commitment to Bortles even more perplexing.

I do think Robinson has made calls for trades but price is too high. 

1 minute ago, titanrick said:

No kidding.  This has to be the single greatest brain-washing of a fan base in recorded history.

Yes. I don't care how his stats add up. 

Jags fans are going to look back at this team and be like we'd have at least one super bowl if we had someone at QB.