AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Just waiting on the jags fans to come say how Ramsey isn't a locker room issue.

And there's still fans that want him on this team.  He's a good player... had a really good season last year... but he doesn't have the mental makeup to make a team better, to help a team through adversity, to get a team over the hump.

Even with a new staff, I believe JRob's vision is the same it was a few years ago... and Ramsey does not come close to being that type of player.  I hope he stays a Jaguar for a very long time.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

The Colts have our personal kryptonite at QB, two All Pro rookies, and a boatload of cap space....this sucks.

Yeah. They are going to be good if Luck and Reich are gonna do this ..

But...we can be just as competitive if we get healthy and make the right moves.

If they get stronger on defense, we might be playing for 2nd in the division for a while. 

I don't think we can be as competitive as the Colts until we get better QB play. Their defense is getting close and they have a have a really good GM. They already have a really freaking good OL and they have the best QB in the NFL under 30.

They really wrecked us in both games.

If I were them I'd keep their two young RBs, a high price RB is a waste when you have a top 5 QB. Add a WR who can make contested catches and win on those back shoulder throws Luck excels at. Kelvin Harmon or Nkeal Harry. Then the offense is set for multiple years. 

They need to stack pass rushers and add some more DBs, but they guys they have now are already playing well. If I were them I would look for a quality pass rusher that teams have to game plan for and worry about the secondary later.

They have so much cap room, a great GM... Not a good time to be a Titans fan.