AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

3 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Honestly this is like the only year where seeds dont mean much with little to no crowds unless the weather is that big of a deal more about match ups. I want that three seed bad if not like the 5th. I want to avoid KC for as long as possible lol 

Yea that is key, avoiding KC and hoping someone pulls a miracle off against them. I know no fans thing obviously dramatically changes homefield, but not having to leave the comfort of your home for 2 weeks is nice.

Edited by twotonebluenation

9 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Yea that is key, avoiding KC and hoping someone pulls a miracle off against them. I know no fans thing obviously dramatically changes homefield, but not having to leave the comfort of your home for 2 weeks is nice.

True. I almost feel like we play better on the road tho lol. Might just feel that way but I def would've loved the 2 seed. Im just not to upset about it. I wanna win the damn south tho BUT the main goal is to get in cause once we in we are a PROBLEM 

Edited by VY-FTW

2 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

True. I almost feel like we play better on the road tho lol. Might just feel that way but I def would've loved the 2 seed. Im just not to upset about it. I wanna win the damn south tho BUT the main goal is to get in cause once we in we are a PROBLEM 

Absolutely. I just want in. The boys are rugged on the road also. We can manhandle alot of these AFC teams. Let's win out.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

steelers are pathetic. indy winning the division most likely.

Yep because us beating the Packers is improbable. Then them losing to the Jags and us beating the Texans next week.... lol. I don’t have high enough confidence in us beating the Texans let alone the Colts losing to a team that is actively tanking.

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Absolutely. I just want in. The boys are rugged on the road also. We can manhandle alot of these AFC teams. Let's win out.

Thats what Ive been saying. Lets just run the board boys. Yeah wouldve been nice to rest some guys but the way this colts game is going thats not gonna happen so lets win six in a row and get that CHIP we were so close to having last year. Only thing I wish we had was Lewan. Not having him sucks. Not play wise just him being around and on the sideline. But Ben and Nate have really stepped up this year imo. I think Henry would already be at 2000 with Lewan not hurt and I think we have one L on the season lmao. BUT anyways 

We got the best team in the NFC tonight. Lets see whats up on the other side cause we know for a fact we can beat every team in the afc EVEN KC we just gotta get hella lucky lol. 

Get ya popcorn ready 

2 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Thats what Ive been saying. Lets just run the board boys. Yeah wouldve been nice to rest some guys but the way this colts game is going thats not gonna happen so lets win six in a row and get that CHIP we were so close to having last year. Only thing I wish we had was Lewan. Not having him sucks. Not play wise just him being around and on the sideline. But Ben and Nate have really stepped up this year imo. I think Henry would already be at 2000 with Lewan not hurt and I think we have one L on the season lmao. BUT anyways 

We got the best team in the NFC tonight. Lets see whats up on the other side cause we know for a fact we can beat every team in the afc EVEN KC we just gotta get hella lucky lol. 

Get ya popcorn ready 

Yessir! The playoffs start tonight! Let's go. The BOY$ about to ball out!

25 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i realize this is a lot of battered fan syndrome but it seriously feels like the stars are aligning for us to miss the playoffs.

What are you on about now lmao. We got the texans. We in. The texans who are tied with the bengals and dont start with the we lost to them. They dont have borrows so anyways thats assuming we lose tonight. Yes Arod is gonna rip us apart but theres no reason we can't tear them up. I think Corey Davis has another big game. 

Edited by VY-FTW

Just now, VY-FTW said:

What are you on about now lmao. We got the texans. We in

i really have to wonder whether you've watched this team even a little bit this season if you're chalking that game up as a win.

we've had some high highs and i wouldn't be surprised if we caught fire, went 2-0, and waltzed into the playoffs as the AFCS champs! but with this defense i absolutely do not trust this team to win any game against a team with a competent QB. we haven't proven that at all.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i really have to wonder whether you've watched this team even a little bit this season if you're chalking that game up as a win.

we've had some high highs and i wouldn't be surprised if we caught fire, went 2-0, and waltzed into the playoffs as the AFCS champs! but with this defense i absolutely do not trust this team to win any game against a team with a competent QB. we haven't proven that at all.

YUP watched every min minus the 1st qtr last week. I get it. We 100% could lose both games. Miss the playoffs. But thats why they play the games so till the games are played Im going to go on the positive side of things which you hardly ever do. Havent for years which is why your name has been super funny.  but I get what your saying. 

I trust this team to run the damn ball with our MVP type RB and PA to our solid WRs. This has been a wild year. The AFC is a mess and someone with a good record will miss the playoffs. I just chose to believe its not us. Houston is not going to want to tackle henry 30 times for no reason. Watson will Watson but we just have to score and keep scoring