AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

honestly? this is so bad that i can barely find it in me to feel schadenfreude about it. imagine if your team struck on a bona fide superstar franchise QB for the first time in their history and bungled it this badly. i'd legitimately give up on football.

I almost feel bad for their fans. But the franchise itself deserves every bit of it.

The part that does suck is Watson controls his destiny pretty much because he’s a high profile name and has the no trade clause

It would be ideal for him to get traded to ATL NO Min or Carolina because they are in the NFC and we don’t play any of those teams as of yet in 21 ( NO could be a possibility if they go to a 17th game)

Mia SF and the Jets are on or schedule so we could see him this year

Ideal spot would be an NFC team to get him out of the AFC

Texans need picks in a bad way and the Jets have the 2nd pick so to me they would seem like a front runner, can’t imagine the Jets brass wanting to keep Darnold over Watson but who knows 

Should be fun in a few weeks when teams can make moves 

9 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The part that does suck is Watson controls his destiny pretty much because he’s a high profile name and has the no trade clause

It would be ideal for him to get traded to ATL NO Min or Carolina because they are in the NFC and we don’t play any of those teams as of yet in 21 ( NO could be a possibility if they go to a 17th game)

Mia SF and the Jets are on or schedule so we could see him this year

Ideal spot would be an NFC team to get him out of the AFC

Texans need picks in a bad way and the Jets have the 2nd pick so to me they would seem like a front runner, can’t imagine the Jets brass wanting to keep Darnold over Watson but who knows 

Should be fun in a few weeks when teams can make moves 

Seeing him go to the NFCS would be cool.  Screw Brady.

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I couldnt care less about the Houston Texans and what happens to that joke of a franchise and organization 

they, along with Baltimore, can absolutely crumble and I’ll sleep like a baby

Add in the Colts for good measure. 😈

5 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Nah, they have no control over their franchise. They didn’t deserve to have BOB actively tank the roster or for the owner  to push the franchise QB out the door. I’m capable of sympathy.

I mean we had multiple of their fans in GD calling our franchise "trash" last year after we beat them to get in to the playoffs. I don't feel bad for those fans. I am pleased this has happened to them in particular.

46 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I mean we had multiple of their fans in GD calling our franchise "trash" last year after we beat them to get in to the playoffs. I don't feel bad for those fans. I am pleased this has happened to them in particular.

I mean, I’m glad it’s happening to the Texans and Cal McNair. But I also try not to take the worst of a fanbase and apply it to every fan. Otherwise I’d feel terrible about being a Titans fan based on some of the stuff that I see on Twitter.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, I’m glad it’s happening to the Texans and Cal McNair. But I also try not to take the worst of a fanbase and apply it to every fan. Otherwise I’d feel terrible about being a Titans fan based on some of the stuff that I see on Twitter.

titans twitter is low key kinda lame

titans reddit is pretty lame, too. there was a thread that had a pic of Henry w/ like 6 or 7 OLmen and the topic was "can you name the players in the pic"? Like...are you a fan of this team or not?

kudos forever to FF. this is THE place for the most intelligent titan talk on the internet

Edited by deeluxx3
  • Like 1