AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

you were more right about him than i could have ever imagined. i knew the guy was scummy obviously but thought there was a chance he could succeed. this is beyond the pale though, sociopath behavior.

Yeah, the way he treats players, hires awful people, covers up for spousal abuse of his assistant coaches, maybe even covered up for murder by his players(this one is unconfirmed I guess, but decent possibility that Hernandez murdered someone while at Florida and Meyer/UF helped cover it up), and the report of him belittling his staff in Jacksonville isn't the first report of him being awful towards staff members of his.

He and Vrabel apparently got in to a physical altercation over Meyer's treatment of an assistant coach at OSU, if rumors are to be believed:

https://247sports.com/Board/30/Contents/Mike-Vrabel-beat-up-Urban-Meyer-26764616/

8 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Well I've fully prepared myself we will not win the division, and half way prepared we will miss the playoffs entirely.  Amazing couple years of offense, finally get them a defense and now this. 

this week will go a long way to setting the tone of just what happens in the division.   Sf is playing hot right now...  and not having Molden is a not good news.   Unlike Pitts SF can score. SF does not have as good a D as Pitt though but with us if they load up on the run... still a win is not needed...   Can AZ rebound from a bad game and beat INDY. They should be able to but... if things go the worst we are tied then for Mia.  A game we better be able to win at home with most everyone except Henry playing...  Then we can win at Houston though that also is a interesting game to end the season.  Oddly a win also against SF puts the 1 seed on the table as well... but mostly secures a  3 seed. 2 seed if Buffalo beats NE. AS if tied with 6 losses Buffalo has edge over NE, and we have edge over Buffalo.

So... we beat SF.. AZ beats Indy.  Buffalo beats NE and Pitts beat KC...  life is back on track. All but the Pitts game are more then reasonable to happen.  Though yeah us beating SF is a tough task as well.

7 hours ago, quiller said:

this week will go a long way to setting the tone of just what happens in the division.   Sf is playing hot right now...  and not having Molden is a not good news.   Unlike Pitts SF can score. SF does not have as good a D as Pitt though but with us if they load up on the run... still a win is not needed...   Can AZ rebound from a bad game and beat INDY. They should be able to but... if things go the worst we are tied then for Mia.  A game we better be able to win at home with most everyone except Henry playing...  Then we can win at Houston though that also is a interesting game to end the season.  Oddly a win also against SF puts the 1 seed on the table as well... but mostly secures a  3 seed. 2 seed if Buffalo beats NE. AS if tied with 6 losses Buffalo has edge over NE, and we have edge over Buffalo.

So... we beat SF.. AZ beats Indy.  Buffalo beats NE and Pitts beat KC...  life is back on track. All but the Pitts game are more then reasonable to happen.  Though yeah us beating SF is a tough task as well.

At this point I want to lock the division up this week. ARX needs to bounce back. We need to stop being careless with the ball. The fact we have literally beat ourselves at least twice the last 4 weeks sickens me. It's put us in an unnecessary spot. Realistically we should be in the driver's seat for the 1 seed. But that's not how it played out just have to hope for the best from here on out 

On 12/21/2021 at 9:02 PM, MdTitansFan56 said:

At this point I want to lock the division up this week. ARX needs to bounce back. We need to stop being careless with the ball. The fact we have literally beat ourselves at least twice the last 4 weeks sickens me. It's put us in an unnecessary spot. Realistically we should be in the driver's seat for the 1 seed. But that's not how it played out just have to hope for the best from here on out 

Beat ourselves 3 out of the last 4 games 

• Like 1