AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

1 minute ago, Charles said:

Maybe not good,  but still solidly middle of the pack and very well coached.  Anything can happen.

Not to slight the Jags or anything, because they have earned their way these last few weeks.

But we are barf, offensively and depleted defensively. 

Our coach. is a good one, but his decisions has cost us all season with his OC and insistent belief in our LT. 

Terrible. Again, if we get to that point, then I am likely alone in this feeling, just let the Titans bow out and start the off-season, instead of embarrassed in the playoff and delay a much needed retooling of this team. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Not to slight the Jags or anything, because they have earned their way these last few weeks.

But we are barf, offensively and depleted defensively. 

Our coach. is a good one, but his decisions has cost us all season with his OC and insistent belief in our LT. 

Terrible. Again, if we get to that point, then I am likely alone in this feeling, just let the Titans bow out and start the off-season, instead of embarrassed in the playoff and delay a much needed retooling of this team. 

Not going to disagree with your assessment,  but I was impressed with how competitive you were today.  I thought the Chargers were going to steamroll  you guys, but it was,a close game.  Vrabel is an awesome coach. 

Relatively full strength, we run away with this division like 2-3 weeks ago and compete for the #1 seed again. Jags are one of the healthiest teams in the league and good for them for being able to stay healthy and get 6 wins to this point. Last year, the Titans could sustain the injuries, this year with the talent level decreasing, they can’t.  Fully expect the Jags to win this division and maybe we can finally get one of those higher picks that the Jags roster if full of(we still wouldn’t get higher than likely 15 though).

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Relatively full strength, we run away with this division like 2-3 weeks ago and compete for the #1 seed again. Jags are one of the healthiest teams in the league and good for them for being able to stay healthy and get 6 wins to this point. Last year, the Titans could sustain the injuries, this year with the talent level decreasing, they can’t.  Fully expect the Jags to win this division and maybe we can finally get one of those higher picks that the Jags roster if full of(we still wouldn’t get higher than likely 15 though).

Just to take a RB.