AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

5 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Tannehill left practice with a leg injury let's see how bad it is hopefully not another bad injury but they are on our schedule again so let's see what happens there 

Eh the injury sucks but he's really not that good. Hell, I'd even go to say Matt Moore is just as good(or bad)...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20248391/deandre-hopkins-endorses-tom-savage-houston-texans-qb

"If anybody should be a judge of quarterbacks, I've played with the most quarterbacks in NFL history throughout my first four years," DeAndre Hopkinssaid after practice Friday. "So I put the stamp on Savage, and I think that's all that needs to be said about that."

I'm not sure what this means. DeAndre Hopkins playing with the most quarterbacks in NFL history throughout his first four years seems like he's only really been around terrible quarterbacks. Why exactly should that make him a judge of quarterbacks?

It's funny because Kenny Britt said virtually the same exact thing the other day. If you've only been around horrible quarterbacks, the first average one you practice with is going to seem like a Hall of Famer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farsendor1 said:

NFL First think Luck is playing at the start of the season. 

Doesn't mean too much. It's not like they're quoting sources are seem to have any inside information, just connecting dots because the Colts didn't aggressively pursue backup quarterbacks. It's fully possible they thought the recovery would be a smooth and simple process and now that we're into camp, they just don't think there's a better backup option to bring in.

This Luck deal is very interesting. I feel like there is just too much smoke to all this for him to start from week 1. I think some of the PUP talk might be overblown, but if he does start on the PUP and we get to see the Colts in the first game without him, it could turn into an advantage for us as we would be the only division opponent to face Indy without Luck.

10 hours ago, titans0021 said:

The Jaguars are just my favorite train wreck.

This is hilarious. I saw that he wants back now partly because the Jags were going to make him payback $3.4 million of his bonus.

Latest I read was that the Jags don't want him back so this will be crazy to watch unfold.

On 8/9/2017 at 3:36 PM, tntitans4life17 said:

I heard about this last night on the radio driving home lol. This is just plain hilarious. First the reporter just being an idiot in even asking the question and Bortles responding how he did was so comical xD

The reporter really set him up for this. Football players are just so used to going into generic mode when talking to a reporter that they are barely even thinking about what they're saying.

With that said, I enjoyed this immensely. 

• Like 1