AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

16 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

That's really a shame though. I hope it's not something that lingers for him. Not getting to watch a player with his talents get to play out his career due to injury would be a shame for football fans in general. Dude is special.

If he was playing outside our division I'd agree, but as long as he has that horseshoe on the side of his helmet, I hope whoever is in possession of his voodoo doll continues being a sick ****  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 12:57 PM, ShupacTakur said:

If he was playing outside our division I'd agree, but as long as he has that horseshoe on the side of his helmet, I hope whoever is in possession of his voodoo doll continues being a sick ****  

Now I kinda feel bad for posting this. Hope it’s not something that affects his day to day life. He was truly fun to watch, and also seems like a really good dude. I probably would have been a bonafide fan of his with literally any other team. 

Watching the cowboy Texan team

dallas played with our their two best line men and that group totally dominated Houston. I was watching and saying this is the best of the South Indy is almost a lock sense we can’t beat them.   Then they announced the Luck retirement and I went there is ZERO excuse for us not to win the division