AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

13 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Reason number 10008738 on why I think the national media jumps on the QB bandwagon too soon...
Watson and Mariota both threw for 26/9 their 2nd year. 
Top 100 Mariota was #50. Watson was #51.

Aren't the top 100 selected by the players? 

2 hours ago, ShupacTakur said:

Aren't the top 100 selected by the players? 

Yeah. just saying the opinion among various was the same.

And it's not an attempt to bump up Marcus. Cause we know what he has done and hasn't done.

But was listening to Move the Sticks podcast and they said Watson is BY FAR the best QB in the division now. He has the better numbers, but as far as pure QB play I can't agree with that...
They are ready to put Watson in the HOF.

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. just saying the opinion among various was the same.

And it's not an attempt to bump up Marcus. Cause we know what he has done and hasn't done.

But was listening to Move the Sticks podcast and they said Watson is BY FAR the best QB in the division now. He has the better numbers, but as far as pure QB play I can't agree with that...
They are ready to put Watson in the HOF.

Yeah, you'd think as many times as this kind of thing happens, people would learn to hedge their damn bets.  Watson looks like he's the best QB in the division, now that Luck is gone, but he's just coming off of his sophomore season.  I'd tell people to cool their jets, but I said the same thing before last season, and look how that turned out.

If Watson plays well this season, with the Oline and RB situation they have now, then I'll be ready to hop on the hype train.

It’s probably a good thing we play the Texans weeks 15 and 17 right? 

I wonder if that team will be a mess by the time December rolls around.

If their line sucks that bad who knows where Watson will be health wise at that point 

Bill O’Brien could be canned if they start slow

Will be very interesting on the Texans front this year 

Texans are still a solid team without him but yeah it def makes it easier. Also Jags with Foles are something.

So I wouldn't say its no excuses cause injuries but yeah Luck and JC out of the south makes our chances MUCH MUCH better at hosting a playoff game this year