AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I will say that I don’t think this necessarily does anything to make them better this year. 

Beyond maybe making the team happy because apparently he lost the locker room, there's nothing it really can do.

We'll see if the shift in the mood leads to a shift in performance.

Sad day.

I'm not really too scared of them getting a hot OC because we've seen how that works a thousand times. OC leaves the HOF HC and QB and flops. 

I do think a Reid disciple would be the best offense for a guy like Watson.

Honestly getting a good HC is probably as much of a crap shoot as drafting in the third round.

35 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Sad day.

I'm not really too scared of them getting a hot OC because we've seen how that works a thousand times. OC leaves the HOF HC and QB and flops. 

I do think a Reid disciple would be the best offense for a guy like Watson.

Honestly getting a good HC is probably as much of a crap shoot as drafting in the third round.

Multiple head coaches are going to come from KC this season.

The early talk is they go get McDaniels from NE. 

I wish they kept BOB around. He was the best thing we had going against Watson. 

Because Watson plays like he still a rookie to me. Running around making plays instead of going through reads. 

I'm not a fan of Watson the player. I think he is overrated, when they claim he is among the tip in the league. 

I think be is good but not the next coming of Brady. 

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The early talk is they go get McDaniels from NE. 

I wish they kept BOB around. He was the best thing we had going against Watson. 

Because Watson plays like he still a rookie to me. Running around making plays instead of going through reads. 

I'm not a fan of Watson the player. I think he is overrated, when they claim he is among the tip in the league. 

I think be is good but not the next coming of Brady. 

Watson is the real deal

I tried to deny it for a long time, too. But he's the real deal to me

If you're down by 10 headed into the 4th...you want Watson or Lamar under center?

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Watson is the real deal

If you're down by 10 headed into the 4th...you want Watson or Lamar under center?

in that situation it’s close, but give me lamar for every other second of the game.

watson is good. top 10 QB. but it’s always been hopkins and fuller that struck more fear into me than watson himself

Edited by -Hope-

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Watson is the real deal

Not saying he isn't a good NFL QB. But as it stands now, I honestly wouldn't pick him to build a franchise around.  It would depend heavily on my OC/HC. 

If you have the right OC I think he is for sure top 5.

Right now I don't believe he has the mental side down enough to be a generational talent. 

Truthfully and I say this without bias. I'd take Tanny, Art Smith combo over current Watson down by 10. 

So many of his best plays have been scrambling, extending chuck it type plays. 

But I know it sounds like I'm a hater, but I just don't feel it. 

I said the same about Wentz and Jackson and I'm saying it about Watson. 

Dak is changing me. I believed he was same but he is making me a believer. 

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of Lamar Jackson as a passer. The Ravens have done an amazing job providing him with an offense that he can excel in, but it's not an offense that can come from behind and win games with him as QB.

Deshaun Watson is a solid QB, but he's like a lot of other guys that's going to be as good as the talent around him. He's not in that top tier of QBs. Neither is Jackson regardless of how much the media loves him.

• Like 1