AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

I’m right there with you. I think he’s a low end starting QB, but ideally he’s an elite backup QB. He’s a guy who can come in and win you games as a spot starter. He reminds me of Ryan Fitzpatrick in that sense, outside of the obvious Minshew Mania/Fitzmagic comparison.

Good comp.

He is this generations  Ftiz.  

Could be fun to follow. Nice story. Puts up some numbers. But ultimately only gets you 7-8 wins. 

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I just can’t imagine what the benefit of benching Minshew would even be. You’ve spent two years letting all of your good players go, I’m not sure the late-round QB is the problem.

why would you even say that as a head coach right now? just total goofiness. i hope they keep marrone forever lol

13 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I just can’t imagine what the benefit of benching Minshew would even be. You’ve spent two years letting all of your good players go, I’m not sure the late-round QB is the problem.

For GM/HC, if you make the QB the problem and draft a first round QB, that’s usually 2-3 years guaranteed job security.