Week 4: New York Giants @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Acgott

6 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Ughh 0-4.  I had high hopes for this season.

Even if you had medium hopes we'd start better than 0-4. San Francisco, Cleveland, and the team we play next week, San Diego, are the only other winless teams. I dont see us winning any time soon. 

1st overall pick, here we come. Cant wait to waste it on a tackle that cant use his hands or a cornerback that refuses to look for the ball. 

4 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Why can't both units play a complete game? 

What happened to this defense?

Yea as soon as they got the ball back with three minutes I knew they’d kick a game winning field goal.  This defense is closer to the one from 2015 than 2016.  JPP has been completely MIA. 

So is there any QB in this draft that's worth tanking for yet?  Darnold has gone backwards and probably won't declare so I only know about Rosen, Rudolph, and Baker. Would rather not waste a high pick on an OL because they always bust and JR should not be trusted with anyone who's not a WR.

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

So is there any QB in this draft that's worth tanking for yet?  Darnold has gone backwards and probably won't declare so I only know about Rosen, Rudolph, and Baker. Would rather not waste a high pick on an OL because they always bust and JR should not be trusted with anyone who's not a WR.

Baker Mayfield is a stud

8 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Is there a pass rusher available at #1?

12 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

We have 2 we are paying over $100 million. They need to do their jobs. 

One guy has been injured the past two weeks and the other, lord knows what has happened. Besides part of the problem is that we have no depth behind those guys. Kerry Wynn? Seriously. We need all the pass rush help we can get.

Eli looked as comfortable behind that line I have seen in a while. He was well protected this game and it amounts to nothing. Sad. 

9 hours ago, Gmen said:

The rest of the season should consist of developing young talent, padding Eli’s stats, and spoiling things for NFCE opponents 

And sitting OBJ.

can anybody point to the last time this team has played a complete game, where offense, defense and ST played well.

Titans 2014? Vs Redskins 2015?

Archived