Prediction: There won't be an NFL player arrested between 4-5 pm CT today.

aceinthehouse

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

No definitely not. Just handcuffed and detained after assaulting a security guard who "decided" not to press charges. What a guy!

I never said Zeke was an upstanding citizen. Its pretty well known he is a donkey. Doesnt change what I said. 

Also, you are being a bit liberal with the word assault. He bumped into the dude who tripped over a fence/gate/thing. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Also, you are being a bit liberal with the word assault. He bumped into the dude who tripped over a fence/gate/thing. 

That's what I thought at first, but after the guard initially trips, Zeke does this extra shove with his forearm that, to me, put it over the top in "okay, eff you" territory. Furthermore, it's a case of the result kinda determining the severity of the action, which is kinda unfair, but also exists everywhere in society. If the guy fell and hit his head onto the edge of a curb, it might be another story. At the end of the day everybody seems fine so whatever, I'm sure Jerruh "anonymously" sent the dude a nice stack of cash in an envelope (which shall now be called a "Tomlin Special"), and sent him on his merry way.

My main point is, legal terminology notwithstanding, let's not pretend Elliott isn't one dash of boredom and an extra shot of tequila away from a bad decision.

11 minutes ago, DannyB said:

That's what I thought at first, but after the guard initially trips, Zeke does this extra shove with his forearm that, to me, put it over the top in "okay, eff you" territory. Furthermore, it's a case of the result kinda determining the severity of the action, which is kinda unfair, but also exists everywhere in society. If the guy fell and hit his head onto the edge of a curb, it might be another story. At the end of the day everybody seems fine so whatever, I'm sure Jerruh "anonymously" sent the dude a nice stack of cash in an envelope (which shall now be called a "Tomlin Special"), and sent him on his merry way.

My main point is, legal terminology notwithstanding, let's not pretend Elliott isn't one dash of boredom and an extra shot of tequila away from a bad decision.

This is going off memory, but I think the dude settled for some Zeke swag. If you want to point out Zekes bad deeds, you could point to the story were he "allegedly" hit on this dudes chick at a bar and then beat the dude up. Somehow the entire event was swept under the rug.