Where would Tom Brady rank all time if he didn't win any Super Bowls

$andtrap

Okay take away rings for every player. 

Brady is 2nd all time in TD’s and YD’s. The one person ahead of him has no MVP’s

Brady is tied for 2nd all time in MVP’s. Peyton Manning is the only one ahead of him. 

Brady with 6 less SB wins still far and away trashes everyone in playoff wins and all playoff records 

Brady has better longevity than almost every other QB out there. 

Brady was the first to break 50 TD’s 

Brady is the only QB to lead a team to 16-0

Brady still has the most regular season wins. 

He’s top 5 all time passer rating

Taking away rings hurts Montana more then Brady. 

The only thing it really does is it gets Peyton a little bit closer because two extra MVP’s becomes more compelling than before 

• Like 3

On 5/19/2020 at 1:52 PM, $andtrap said:

The amount of times I've seen Brady look completely clueless if he's going against a defense he's never seen before is another knock. I can't remember a time where that happened to Peyton.

I know you’re trolling, but Peyton Manning went against the 2004 Patriots defense and the 2013 Seahawks in years he had unbelievable record breaking stacked offenses. Both times he completely embarrassed himself in a way where he didn’t even look like he belonged in the same field, noticeably looked completely flustered, confused, desperate, like he didn’t know what was going on. Both devastating losses in his two most prolific passing years. Years that should have been viewed as milestones (and to a degree are) were completely undermined because of how poorly he played and it had everyone questioning his legacy. 

34 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

To your heart’s content. Gifs are good at changing the truth, I hear.

I take it you've never seen Aaron Rodgers play, then. Weird to comment on him without that sort of  insight into things. 

Have fun in the thread. 

I know I shouldn't even give the OP serious consideration, but I'm just so confused.

In your dumbassed scenario that makes no sense, did Brady still go to 9 Super Bowls? Win the other playoff games? Has Peyton Manning also won his even though he played terribly? And lost two other ones? Has every other quarterback won their Super Bowls? Are we only judging every quarterback based on the regular season? God this makes no sense.

28 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I take it you've never seen Aaron Rodgers play, then. Weird to comment on him without that sort of  insight into things. 

Have fun in the thread. 

No, I haven’t had a hand full of heartbreaking losses at the hands of Rodgers. I haven’t drowned in the NFC North, no. Maybe a yearly beat down would change my views.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 7:41 AM, BleedTheClock said:

Where would Tom Brady rank if he never threw a touchdown?

Never was born?

Never completed a pass?

This thread stinks. 

They are basically say rank Brady on his ability and not team accomplishments.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 8:58 AM, Raves said:

I would say give him level of team performance that Brees/Rodgers has had overall.  Teams that although the QB is performing well/great the defense or other aspects of the team fails in the regular season/playoffs, so he'd miss the playoffs some years and not make it to the Super Bowl in others.

If he had that type of career, then stats alone Brady would be looking at the top 10 overall, though he would be hard pressed to pass anyone with a Super Bowl, kind of like Marino.

Dan Marino is top 5 regardless of the lack of superbowls.

6 hours ago, lancerman said:

Okay take away rings for every player. 

Brady is 2nd all time in TD’s and YD’s. The one person ahead of him has no MVP’s

Brady is tied for 2nd all time in MVP’s. Peyton Manning is the only one ahead of him. 

Brady with 6 less SB wins still far and away trashes everyone in playoff wins and all playoff records 

Brady has better longevity than almost every other QB out there. 

Brady was the first to break 50 TD’s 

Brady is the only QB to lead a team to 16-0

Brady still has the most regular season wins. 

He’s top 5 all time passer rating

Taking away rings hurts Montana more then Brady. 

The only thing it really does is it gets Peyton a little bit closer because two extra MVP’s becomes more compelling than before 

The only thing I see that aren't a team accomplishment is the 50 TD's and top 5 passer rating. Then you have to break that down and compare it to his peers.

5 hours ago, MrnastiesNO said:

The only thing I see that aren't a team accomplishment is the 50 TD's and top 5 passer rating. Then you have to break that down and compare it to his peers.

Then you aren’t reading.

-top 2 in yards and tds

-top 5 passer rating 

-3 MVP’s 

And sorry when judging QB’s wins matter. 

6 hours ago, MrnastiesNO said:

Dan Marino is top 5 regardless of the lack of superbowls.

He also did things as a passer that in was unheard of in his era.  Brady for sure isn't even the best passer in this era.