Where would Tom Brady rank all time if he didn't win any Super Bowls

$andtrap

On 5/17/2020 at 3:16 PM, Yin-Yang said:

Mike Vick>Rodgers

On everything, connect me with your supplier. 

EDIT: I know see this was more of a joke on the OP talking about physical talent. Sorry!

On 5/17/2020 at 8:18 PM, Starless said:

If player quality corresponded with how they got paid, Eli Manning would be an all-time great. 

Wow man. Watch it. Only guy to beat the GOAT twice in the big game. YOU CAN'T SPELL ELITE WITH ELI!!!!!!! 

Seriously though, Eli is going to finish his career top 10 in passing yards, TD's, has 1.5 TD:INT ratio, two super bowls, and two super bowl MVPs. 

Can't we just give him the respect he deserves. 

Edited by YogiBiz

On 5/19/2020 at 1:52 PM, $andtrap said:

The amount of times I've seen Brady look completely clueless if he's going against a defense he's never seen before is another knock. I can't remember a time where that happened to Peyton.

Who have you been watching for the past 20 years? 

The amount of times I've seen Brady look completely clueless if he's going against a defense he's never seen before is another knock. I can't remember a time where that happened to Peyton.

There's no way you have any idea whether or not the defense that each of them faced in any game throughout their career was truly one that they'd never seen before. You absolutely, factually, do NOT know this information.

1 hour ago, YogiBiz said:

Wow man. Watch it. Only guy to beat the GOAT twice in the big game. YOU CAN'T SPELL ELITE WITH ELI!!!!!!! 

Seriously though, Eli is going to finish his career top 10 in passing yards, TD's, has 1.5 TD:INT ratio, two super bowls, and two super bowl MVPs. 

Can't we just give him the respect he deserves. 

I absolutely give Eli the respect he deserves, which is to say...some.

The bulk passing yards don't impress me at all since he played the vast majority of his career in this "Madden Stats" era we're in. Even with that, his yards per game doesn't stack up that well against his peers (even taking into account outdoors vs dome).

Similar to the bulk TD numbers. Meh, again, consider the context: Rivers has WAY more. Ryan will be in the top 10 before the end of the upcoming season. Stafford probably won't get into the top 10 due to it being crowded with current players, but he'll probably surpass Tarkenton to get into the 11 spot before his career is done. Are any of these guys REMOTELY top 10 QBs? Like even in consideration?

And that TD:INT ratio? That is TERRIBLE considering the era. Over the past 10-15 years there has been an absolute premium on NOT turning the ball over. Teams have realized that giving the ball away is massively important. The only peer of Eli who has thrown even remotely as many interceptions is Drew Brees, but he also has like 700 more touchdown passes to balance it out. He's also been playing longer. Any good QB of the past decade or two should be keeping their ratio at 2:1 or better, minimum.

He's not a BAD quarterback. There is a reason he stuck around and started for 15 years. That doesn't happen if you're a disaster. He's a good quarterback that would POP in brief stretches. But not great, not elite, and not Hall of Fame worthy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DannyB said:

There's no way you have any idea whether or not the defense that each of them faced in any game throughout their career was truly one that they'd never seen before. You absolutely, factually, do NOT know this information.

He can tell by the look 

Dude, stop. You tried to be funny and it didn’t work. I’m not sure if this is a second account for somebody who posts here already but come on bro. You can’t even be taken seriously. This threads a complete joke and should’ve been locked or deleted already. Honestly, it’s absurd. 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 10:13 AM, Classic said:

The lack of Brady respect is getting out of hand. Where would he rank if he didn't win any super bowls? That's bizarre question as it would require imagining Brady not playing well in the post-season which is his M.O.

Like imagining Peyton without his regular season stats or Montana without his super bowl MVP performance. 

• Like 1