2000s Action/Adventure - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

15 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I can't believe im having to do this.

That is, without a doubt, one of the stupidest movie scene I have seen in a long time. 

People constantly bring up Equilibrium, but every scene I see is borderline awful. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, animaltested said:

That is, without a doubt, one of the stupidest movie scene I have seen in a long time. 

People constantly bring up Equilibrium, but every scene I see is borderline awful. 

You actually brought up Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and you have the nerve to call this dumb?

22 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

You actually brought up Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and you have the nerve to call this dumb?

CTHD and other Wuxia (most are not great) films are just sword dancing around in of gorgeous sets. Its pretty to look at.

That "gun-fu" flailing about with pew-pews isn't. 

Its just like my opinion man. If I saw Equalibrium when I was 16ish, I would have probably loved it.

Edited by animaltested

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

CTHD and other Wuxia (most are not great) films are just sword dancing around in of gorgeous sets. Its pretty to look at.

That "gun-fu" flailing about with pew-pews isn't. 

Maybe that's all you were looking at then but that movie's action scenes were beyond horrible, from running up walls which they didn't do a good job of, to running along bamboo shoots which again made no sense. 

Gladiator

The Dark Knight

Spider Man 2

X Men 2

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Wanted, Iron Man, and Pirates of the Caribbean almost made it.  

13 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Count of Monte Cristo is excellent.

Reading the book right now, wife owns the DVD.  I'll be watching it in a couple of days.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

Gladiator

The Dark Knight

Spider Man 2

X Men 2

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Wanted, Iron Man, and Pirates of the Caribbean almost made it.  

Reading the book right now, wife owns the DVD.  I'll be watching it in a couple of days.

Book and movie are very different, both a lot of fun though.