Dark Mode

N4L

8 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Well that is good to hear.  When I get some time I'll see what needs to be done to add a dark theme for members who want to use it.  I have a couple things I'm working on first.  A custom title feature and I want to start name changes again.  

Sounds good. Glad we’re working on those ideas we brainstormed!

8 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Well that is good to hear.  When I get some time I'll see what needs to be done to add a dark theme for members who want to use it.  I have a couple things I'm working on first.  A custom title feature and I want to start name changes again.  

Webby: a man of the people

19 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Dark mode is the only thing I would have on my “wish list” for this forum. I have dark mode 24/7 whenever the opportunity is there 

As do I. It's better for long term retinal health.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 11:36 PM, Danger said:
On 6/2/2020 at 3:43 AM, FinneasGage said:

Dark mode is the only thing I would have on my “wish list” for this forum. I have dark mode 24/7 whenever the opportunity is there 

As do I. It's better for long term retinal health.

@Danger in her about to tell webby his optometrist prescribed him dark mode and webby has to comply or he will sue 

side note I would also love a dark mode. When this was posted I looked through the forums of this forum tool (?) and found out some people had coded skins for their site, but that dark mode as a whole isn't supported at this time and won't be any time soon. 

Edited by JBURGE

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

@Danger in her about to tell webby his optometrist prescribed him dark mode and webby has to comply or he will sue 

side note I would also love a dark mode. When this was posted I looked through the forums of this forum tool (?) and found out some people had coded skins for their site, but that dark mode as a whole isn't supported at this time and won't be any time soon. 

Nah man. Since I was in high school, I have always been looking for ways to optimize and prolong the things that are likely to deteriorate as we age. Vision, Hearing, Hairline, etc.

On 6/9/2020 at 4:47 AM, Danger said:

Nah man. Since I was in high school, I have always been looking for ways to optimize and prolong the things that are likely to deteriorate as we age. Vision, Hearing, Hairline, etc.

How do you optimise your hairline? o.O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

Just an idea:

There are chrome extensions such as Stylebot, which allow you to make custom styles. I know some CSS, so I could make a custom style. Thoughts? @pwny

You certainly could. I made one for the old site about 7 years ago. But the majority of people are using the site on their phones and tablets, so it’s not going to be what the majority of people would need.