Dark Mode

N4L

On 1/19/2021 at 8:45 PM, Webmaster said:

I've updated to a new version of night mode which I think fixes some of the complaints members had about the old version of night mode.   This new one changes the text from bright white to a light gray, giving it less contrast and hopefully making it easier on the eyes.  It also fixes some minor bugs the old one had.  

I've been using Dark Mode for over a year and have no plan to ever switch back (did so accidentilly once and I was actually shocked by how much of an eyesore the default is, now)

Just a couple lingering issues perhaps you could fix.

1. four of the subforum descriptions (the ones for NFL Mock Draft, GM Mock Drafts, Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues, and Signature and Avatar Help) seem to be in a black font instead of the forum default... should be easy to fix them on your end, as it seems to be subforum specific:

CF9bLDx.png

2. some of the buttons on the top right of a forum also seem to use black instead of inheriting their color from the theme (but not all... see the screenshot - "Sort By" seems to use the color of the theme, but not "Filter By" or any of the others). I don't know if its an easy fix or if they're an image of some kind, but if you could fix these it would look more professional:

3RLeaz7.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hopefully an easier thing to fix, here? I noticed while browsing the site on mobile that the poor contrast of the page count that is present on desktop is not on mobile. Would it be simple to match the font color on desktop as well?

Desktop:

M908yLD.png
numbers are hard to read and the buttons are almost the same gray as the background

Mobile:

zC6a9ve.png
numbers are white like the other text. easy to read - much wow. buttons don't blend into background either.

• Like 1