2020 Green Bay Packers OL

Shanedorf

Just now, beekay414 said:

Moved from Pennsylvania to West Allis my junior year of high school

oh really. I'm like....right next to Philly on the South Jersey side. Idk if you remember any of my other posts in the TAPT threads, but I had been working in Hershey, lost my job due to Covid, but then the company found a similar role for me just outside of Philly. I'm not making what I was, but I'm getting corporate housing so...

I figured your old school wasn't in Wisconsin because it got condensed. One of my uncles was a teacher near Green Bay and there were a couple tiny schools near him that SHOULD have been condensed into his district given the district lines. Then again, you living West Allis would know that. I had an ex that I dated between my two degrees while interning in Milwaukee who lived 2 blocks from Whitnall High but had to go to New Berlin East...

35 minutes ago, Joe said:

oh really. I'm like....right next to Philly on the South Jersey side. Idk if you remember any of my other posts in the TAPT threads, but I had been working in Hershey, lost my job due to Covid, but then the company found a similar role for me just outside of Philly. I'm not making what I was, but I'm getting corporate housing so...

I figured your old school wasn't in Wisconsin because it got condensed. One of my uncles was a teacher near Green Bay and there were a couple tiny schools near him that SHOULD have been condensed into his district given the district lines. Then again, you living West Allis would know that. I had an ex that I dated between my two degrees while interning in Milwaukee who lived 2 blocks from Whitnall High but had to go to New Berlin East...

I lived in Western PA about 20 minutes west of Meadville. Towns that merged schools had a max of 1000 people around the area, if that. There are more people in a 20 block radius in West Allis than I had in my town. 

I lived in Eastern PA for 8 months in 2000. Went to CD East Junior High. 

Edited by beekay414

1 hour ago, Joe said:

I'd rather see Runyan...

Runyan looks to be good, but the rookie is not serving up pancakes like Patrick just yet. He’ll need time to get into his grown man body and into the system but he’s got a ton of potential and is the next man off of the bench. 

I’d be surprised to see Wagner next week so we probably start with what we ended up with vs. Chi. Playoffs, hopefully Patrick is our 6th man. We are deep. 

Edited by Refugee

I think it's cool that we can have a starting tackle out for a game and we still have depth on the o-line.  

Forget who is better, Runyan or Patrick.  They both can play.  

It is a true luxury, this o-line and it's depth.  And that is with a starting guard on IR nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I think it's cool that we can have a starting tackle out for a game and we still have depth on the o-line.  

Forget who is better, Runyan or Patrick.  They both can play.  

It is a true luxury, this o-line and it's depth.  And that is with a starting guard on IR nonetheless.

This is why I’m in no hurry to see it break apart. Our line doesn’t have the star power those Dallas o-lines had a few years ago, but it’s every bit as good.

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

This is why I’m in no hurry to see it break apart. Our line doesn’t have the star power those Dallas o-lines had a few years ago, but it’s every bit as good.

Keeping this OL together is more important than either King or Aaron Jones who get more lip service in the pending FA discussions.

• Like 4