2020 Green Bay Packers OL

Shanedorf

On 12/30/2020 at 11:59 PM, Refugee said:

David Afrasiab Assad Bakhtiari is a habitual line stepper. 

Why is George Costanza's voice in my head while reading this...

On 12/31/2020 at 9:41 AM, Gopackgonerd said:

But ofc it's gotta because them zebras love the Packers so much huh? 😏

I love it when the Bears fans whine about this on Facebook groups. It's incessant and pedantic...

Billy Turner seems to be a legit LT in this league.  We're probably going to need him next season, but if Bak recovers quickly from the ACL tear would the Packers possibly be able to snag a solid draft choice for him via trade?  The Packers are going to have to get creative in regards to the salary cap, so I wonder if Turner's strong play, and reasonable salary makes him attractive around the league.  I think the Packers would probably look to keep him unless someone offered up a good draft pick.

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Billy Turner seems to be a legit LT in this league.  We're probably going to need him next season, but if Bak recovers quickly from the ACL tear would the Packers possibly be able to snag a solid draft choice for him via trade?  The Packers are going to have to get creative in regards to the salary cap, so I wonder if Turner's strong play, and reasonable salary makes him attractive around the league.  I think the Packers would probably look to keep him unless someone offered up a good draft pick.

Zero chance I’m moving Turner given how he’s looked all over the line this year. He’s turned into a bargain and one of the best moves Gute has ever made. 

13 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Zero chance I’m moving Turner given how he’s looked all over the line this year. He’s turned into a bargain and one of the best moves Gute has ever made. 

Yeah, his versatility and toughness have been a huge plus from what looked like a slight overpay last year. He has limitations but can play T/G and might be best suited to T. Wagner was the cheap contract I thought we could get some return on but he’s become much more valuable to us now than any draft picks.  Miraculous recovery we could see 69 in October but more likely Nov and we still don’t know the extent of the injury so it could take longer.