Sign in to follow this  
dll2000

Glass Half Full 2020

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Everything went wrong last year and we still won 8 games against a tough schedule. With an improved roster and a new staff on the offensive side I can see 9-10 wins. 

This is kind of why i think it will be even more than that, everything went wrong, 8-8. When things went right 12-4......I would say we have a better roster than the 12-4 team currently.

GB kind of stood pat and invested in the future. DET got better but not significantly. MIN got rid of some vets and replaced them rookie deals.

I think 10-6 is pretty much the floor for this team. Im expecting a good year. We added Quinn to the pass rush and added Gipson at SS, on top of the offensive additions.

8 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

This is kind of why i think it will be even more than that, everything went wrong, 8-8. When things went right 12-4......I would say we have a better roster than the 12-4 team currently.

GB kind of stood pat and invested in the future. DET got better but not significantly. MIN got rid of some vets and replaced them rookie deals.

I think 10-6 is pretty much the floor for this team. Im expecting a good year. We added Quinn to the pass rush and added Gipson at SS, on top of the offensive additions.

We also need to keep in mind that it will only take about 8-9 wins to earn a playoff birth with the new format and the playoffs are an entirely different animal from the regular season. 

Edited by JustAnotherFan