Bengals Twitter

THE DUKE

Thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread on the best Bengals twitter follows.  I bring it up because Ken Anderson just got on Twitter a few weeks ago, and is definitely worth a follow.  He has had some cool insights on the game as it was and the game as it is now.  He's pretty funny too.

@KenAndersonNFL 
@JoeGoodberry - former host of Locked On Bengals podcast and good general football follow.  Semi-Retired from creating content but still has good insights
@Jake_NFL - Jake Liskow.  Current host of Locked On Bengals podcast, holds a lot of similar views to Goodberry, but doesn't scout players as much as Joe used to
@JamesRapien - used to host the Locked on Bengals podcast alone before Jake and Joe took over, and has returned to co-host with Jake after Goodberry left
@pauldehnerjr - Paul Dehner writers for the Athletic covering the Bengals and typically has Bengals breaking new first

I'm sure i'm missing some, but those are my favorite Bengals follows.  Current player follows usually aren't that good, hit or miss on former players.  I follow Anthony Munoz, but most of his posting is around his charitable stuff, which is great and all, but not quite the content i'm looking for.

• Like 3

I also follow @JayMorrisonATH too. But if you follow Paul you'll get mostly the same stuff. 

I've heard Willie's account can be good for content as well. At least the RTs I see are good. I haven't followed him though. 

On 5/23/2020 at 10:58 PM, SmittyBacall said:

I wish Goodberry didn’t retire from making content. He was by far my favourite Bengals follow.

Yeah, but I get it.  My oldest are teenagers now.  Time flies.   What he does takes a lot of time and he has a full time job to boot.  Your kids are only young once, don't miss it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Yeah, but I get it.  My oldest are teenagers now.  Time flies.   What he does takes a lot of time and he has a full time job to boot.  Your kids are only young once, don't miss it. 

Yeah I can't even find the time to post any sort of mini content on this site. And that takes way less time. I get it. 

On 5/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, SmittyBacall said:

I wish Goodberry didn’t retire from making content. He was by far my favourite Bengals follow.

Content has been lacking since he semi-retired. 

@CoachMinich is a quality follow as well.  Does writing for Cincy Jungle.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 8:19 PM, Carson4MVP said:

Unfortunately I think this just makes him more valuable to Jim Turner. Lol

I had a similar feeling.  I don't mind Turner's hard nosed, old school mentality,  but this was the kind of thing that was at the center of the Miami debacle. I don't believe he sees any issue with it. 

I never saw the actual tweet,  it went away quickly.  Hart should know better,  but I doubt much comes from it.