Ranking The Roster - #5

TitanLegend

Who is the 5th best player on the Titans roster?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the 5th best player on the Titans roster?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Jayon Brown
    • Rashaan Evans
    • Rodger Saffold
    • AJ Brown
    • Ben Jones
    • Malcolm Butler
    • Jonnu Smith
    • Jeffrey Simmons
    • Harold Landry

Jackson made a huge step forward in 2019, performing like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, earning himself the #4 spot on our ranking the roster list.

giphy.gif

List so far:

1. Derrick Henry
  2. Kevin Byard
  3. Taylor Lewan
  4. Adoree Jackson

Who do you have for #5?

Went Tannehill 

I think the guy is a good QB who finally found a system that fits him 

He made some incredible throws last year and I don’t mean the type of throws like AJ Brown caught on the goal line in Houston last year 

He made big boy throws that we hadn’t seen in Nashville in some time from threading the needle to Davis vs LAC, the back shoulder throw to Jonnu vs LAC, the throw to Raymond vs KC, taking a shot as he threw on the 90 something yarder to AJ Brown, and so much more

He wasn’t asked to do much in the first 2 playoff games but made most of the big throws when he had too

I think he’s capable of keeping the INTs down going forward and gives us a legitimate shot at the AFC South and to compete for a bye 

Hope he stays healthy and doesn’t regress too much but I’m a believer in Tannehill 

On 5/20/2020 at 9:29 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Is there enough data for a decent pre- and post-Mariota AJ Brown comparison? Be interesting to see. I lean AJ here but wouldn't be upset with an RT vote. 

I mean, he had 605 yards in the last six games after having 446 through the first 10, so I’m sure the split is significant.