Lions @ Vikings

theuntouchable

qG6ahTf.gifAfter a gut wrenching loss Vs the defending NFC champs, the Lions travel to the land of 10,000 lakes (even though there's actually 12,000) to take on the Vikings and Case Keenum. With Bradford highly unlikely to play Keenum looks to get another start after lighting up the Bucs for nearly 400 yards and 3 TDs. Dalvin Cook is averaging over 100 yards a game from scrimmage and has looked stellar thus far.

Can Keenum continue this success? Or will the Lions opportunistic defense keep him at bay as cause a couple turnovers? Does Cook continue his line of success or can the Lions contain him?

bold prediction : 27 - 13 Detroit. Riddick proves too much for Minnesota and Stafford has a pedestrian type stat line but is efficient. 20 of 27 for 210 yards and 2 TDs. Minnesota is able to move the ball but  Keenum throws a couple picks stalling long drives.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifwooooooo_detroit_lions.gif

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Hey I gave you ample opportunity to get it up. I went to the powder room, cleaned myself up brushed my teeth and everything. You just came up a few inches short.

I mean, I had every intention to let you do it this week. I just expected.... more.

Minnesota Vikings had only two players – QB Sam Bradford (knee) and DE Stephen Weatherly (illness) – listed on their Wednesday injury report in advance of Sunday’s game against the Detroit Lions.

The Lions, however, had an extensive injury report. DE Ezekiel Ansah (knee) and G T.J. Lang (fibula), both of them starters, didn’t practice on Wednesday. Neither did reserve S Don Carey (knee) and backup RB Dwayne Washington(quadriceps). But the Lions also had seven more players limited in Wednesday’s practice, including starting safeties Glover Quinn (knee) and Tavon Wilson (shoulder), starting LB Jarrad Davis and starting C Travis Swanson (ankle).

http://scout.com/nfl/vikings/Article/4-Detroit-Lions-dont-practice-7-limited-in-advance-of-Minnesota--10808781

Archived