Lions @ Vikings

theuntouchable

The best game of Case Keenum‘s career came last weekend, in a win over the Buccaneers. His best game before that, albeit in a loss, came last year, against this week’s opponent. Week Six, at Detroit. Still starting for the Rams, Keenum matched Sam Bradford‘s 27-for-32 showing from Week One of this year, completing 84.4 percent of his passes in a 31-28 shootout with the Lions. With 321 yards, Keenum averaged 10 yards per throw, adding three touchdowns and one interception.

But the interception came after the Lions had gone up by three late, with former Lions safety Rafael Bush getting the pick and sealing the win.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/01/case-keenum-had-a-career-day-vs-the-lions-in-2016/

Greetings Lions fans!  I'm looking forward to a good game today.  I watched your game from last week and came away very impressed with the speed and hard-hitting style of your current team.  I'm glad we are playing this one in our house because, with a backup QB, I wouldn't be very confident playing against you in Motown.  I don't know who is going to win today, but I do think it is going to be a fun one.  Here's hoping both teams get out of it with no major injuries.  May the best team win!

Archived