The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Josh and I, I thought were going to have a friendship like this. Same with Mwil at one point. Unfortunately I can’t keep them long enough to develop them this much. I’m alone. 

Uh, we are lifers, high school amigos, best men at eachothers weddings and you'll be godfather to my eventual children.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 12:51 PM, MWil23 said:

You miss me in discord, no worries. You’ve done a great job laying low and obfuscating while feigning to scum hunt without paying much attention. Someone good must be with you. You’re learning.

example from MK Mafia. If my brother knew what that word meant, it's guaranteed a way he speaks to me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Turns out that it’s not fun to play when people cheat.

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

A month and 1/2 ago in swags burn notice game I caught two people cheating red handed, one of whom played directly against our factions win con and fed someone our team, roles, and abilities. A few others know about it. The timestamps from discord, screenshots that were saved, thread verbiage confirmation on exact accusations fitting only roles posted in discord or plans/phrases used are/were egregious.

@MWil23

is there more to this?

• Like 1