The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

No votes are counting friends until the game begins

12 hours ago, Dome said:

—————

Jason exited the bunkhouse and made his way towards the main hangar. Just before he was about to make the sprint across the runway the airport loudspeaker turned on. It was Vaas, his voice carried for miles.

”Jason! I am honored!” Vaas laughed. “But you show up to my party uninvited and don’t even come see me first? Tsk tsk.”

Jason clicked his walkie-talkie on and heard Dennis talking on the other end.

”There are men in Rakyat colors at the airport. Jason, this is a trap.” Dennis sounded scared. “Get out of there Jason, we are leaving.” 

Vaas continued to taunt Jason. “Where are your friends, Jason? Are they coming? Are they on their way?”

”Dr. Earnhardt!” Jason said into the walkie. “He’s bring Liza and Riley right back to Vaas!”

”And your other friends.” Dennis reminded him. “Don’t worry Jason, I will send men to intercept Dr. Earnhardt, you just get out of there.” Dennis kept his walkie on and ran towards his converted pickup. 

“Jason I’m going to give you to the count of 10 to come out so I can shoot you quickly.” Vaas laughed again “It’s actually a very generous offer. And the only one that doesn’t end in you watching me kill your friends.”

Jason tried Dr. Earnhardt on the satellite phone, but there was no answer. “****. ****. ****.”

“Come out you chicken ****!” Vaas turned the loudspeakers off. He stomped towards the door on his tin trailer and kicked it off it’s hinges. ”TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!” Vaas screamed across the tarmac. “TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS TO WHOEVER BRINGS ME HIS HEAD!”

It is now Day 1