The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

15 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

So i have a party starter role boys. I can pick five people that have the chance to die. Only one of those five can die.

Dont get on my ish list

Man, scribble down 5 names in your little book there and lets git this here party started!!

• Like 1

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I have some time. So let’s see which of you screams scum to me

You remember last game.  

4 team mafia and more or less 3 were laying way low

I always look at activity especially early.  Now there are some that just are inactive players (stares at bcb) but odds are better than not.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You remember last game.  

I always look at activity especially early.  Now there are some that just are inactive players (stares at bcb) but odds are better than not.  

At the same time,  pay attention now to see if anyone changes their activity 

42 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You remember last game.  

I noticed that with @bcb1213. It also seems like he's reborn as someone else's role every game lol

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

He said Counselor is confirmed scum, then as an independent thought, he is the innocent child.

He preceded with a greeting, followed immediately with an insinuation or accusation, and concluded with an alleged independent thought within four minutes. Why assume that they’re independent thoughts?

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

He preceded with a greeting, followed immediately with an insinuation or accusation, and concluded with an alleged independent thought within four minutes. Why assume that they’re independent thoughts?

Because independently they are coherent statements, whereas dependently they are just rambling that makes no sense