The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

On the bright side, I had two plane flights today and I'm somehow still on the same page as everyone else.

If you were, you wouldn't agree with Orca that he made the right choice by pointing out the obvious of paying attention to activity changes as it completely nullifies the original effect.  I normally only participate on day 1 when it's painfully obvious someone made a mistake, either for being scum or in a way to hurt town's chances, this was def hurting towns chances.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

The problem is that you pointed out that we need to take notice of people that were inactive changing their tone. By pointing it out you're making them NEED to be as inactive as possible to maintain their current standing so as to not stand out that they were inactive only to become active after it was pointed out.  So you are actually limiting conversation with your comment.  The whole point of the original post, was simply to get the inactive people to become more active.  You pointing out the need to pay attention to the change, which was also an unspoken reason of the post for anyone that's good at the game, means that those that were inactive will remain inactive to try and not stand out as much as possible and maintain the status quo.

I disagree. If we bring attention to the pressure on inactivity it forces inactives to be active, or at least that's the hope. The comment didnt even come from Buff so not pushing it does little to see an effect 

But given your scenario then blank is obvious because they change to blank, so you pointing out my comment is doing the exact thing you called me dumb for 

Jason dove behind some crates, bullets sent splinters flying all around him. He pulled his walkie talkie out.

”DENNIS?! A LITTLE HELP HERE?!” Jason yelled into the receiver. 

”Okay, Jason!” Dennis relied, “Heads up, here come some party favors for our friends!”

Jason looked up to the tree line just in time to see an explosion, and hear the unmistakable sound of an RPG in flight.

*fsssssshhhhhSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*

The propelled grenade struck a shipping container where several men had taken cover.

*BOOM!*

Metal went flying across the tarmac, shrapnel covered the asphalt. Five men were left exposed.

“FIRE!!!!!!” Dennis screamed from the tree line as a flurry of bullet rained down on the men.

Only 5 players are eligible for the N1 lynch.

@HoboRocket

@JoshstraDaymus

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@MWil23

Votes for any other players will not be counted.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I disagree. If we bring attention to the pressure on inactivity it forces inactives to be active, or at least that's the hope. The comment didnt even come from Buff so not pushing it does little to see an effect 

But given your scenario then blank is obvious because they change to blank, so you pointing out my comment is doing the exact thing you called me dumb for 

You should remove Five from your profile pic because she would understand what I'm doing and why.