The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But you say it like you expected him to follow you. Why on earth would he go and do that?

You are reading too much into it.  I just wanna know why not the specific players I said and why the ones he did. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why you playing....you beat me to it >:(

cuz you're also beta.  You've never been an alpha since you and your bro are always in a game together.  That's like skydiving with 2 parachutes.

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

cuz you're also beta.  You've never been an alpha since you and your bro are always in a game together.  That's like skydiving with 2 parachutes.

Disagree. It's like skydiving with 2 parachutes that have been shot to hell with a massive number of people above us with super epic diarrhea 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Disagree. It's like skydiving with 2 parachutes that have been shot to hell with a massive number of people above us with super epic diarrhea 

I've got that diarrhea and already **** myself tonight, you can't claim it for the game. that's just disrepsectful to my washer.