The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Alright, you know what time it is?

Tinfoil Hat Time with Hobo!

Theory number 1: Buff is scum and specifically placed people on the list that he didn't believe were scum. 

Problems: I'm on the list and I'm giving off major scummy vibes, per usual.

And it’s almost assuredly a Town power. I’m extremely unwilling to go BBB and have him as almost certain town based off of that alone. He’s the one who started the game.

Theory number 2: Raves and SwAg are insane but will end up being right in the end anyways.

Problems: None

Insane in general or from an ability standpoint?

Why link these two together? 

Why assume anything on Raves when you haven’t played together until now?

Theory number 3: This is a bastard game.

Problems: I don't know if Dome wants to do that type of thing.

Huh? Do you know something that I don’t?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

1. And it’s almost assuredly a Town power. I’m extremely unwilling to go BBB and have him as almost certain town based off of that alone. He’s the one who started the game.

2. Insane in general or from an ability standpoint?

3. Why link these two together? 

4. Why assume anything on Raves when you haven’t played together until now?

5. Huh? Do you know something that I don’t?

I went ahead and added numbers to the questions in your quote. Hope that's alright.

1. Sorry, that's not a question, but I added a number to it for some reason. Agreed. It's unlikely that he's scum.

2. In general. 

3. Raves just kind of reminds me of SwAg.

4. I'm excited to play with someone new. As far as assuming anything goes, I have a feeling that he's in a situation where the basis of some of his theories is invalid, but those theories will end up being correct anyways. 

5. Yes, I do.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This reminds me of when I was new to Mafia and tried my NWO schtick in Marvel.

I don't know the schtick that you're referring to, but yes, my play-style is assuredly different from usual. The activity spike isn't due to being a different alignment from the typical game, but rather that, for the first time since I started doing Mafia, I don't have anything else to do right now. That's not to say that I'm NOT different than usual. I will neither confirm nor deny that in this sentence.

Anyone want to share their WinCon? Don't worry; I won't copy or steal yours. I guarantee that mine is unique.

I will not lie.

17 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

1. Sorry, that's not a question, but I added a number to it for some reason. Agreed. It's unlikely that he's scum.

You just said you thought he was. Why the sudden flip and why so eager to agree with me?

2. In general. 

3. Raves just kind of reminds me of SwAg.

LMAO

@SwAg

4. I'm excited to play with someone new. As far as assuming anything goes, I have a feeling that he's in a situation where the basis of some of his theories is invalid, but those theories will end up being correct anyways. 

So, you’re upset that they’re right about you for the wrong reasons. 

5. Yes, I do.

Huh...

14 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Anyone want to share their WinCon? Don't worry; I won't copy or steal yours. I guarantee that mine is unique

Huh...

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You just said you thought he was. Why the sudden flip and why so eager to agree with me?

@SwAg,

So, you’re upset that they’re right about you for the wrong reasons. 

I can't delete the SwAg tag. 

Alright, so it was called a tinfoil hat theory, and I poked holes in it when I posted it. I put it out there to be out there, not to push it as the truth. I said that it was a possibility but unlikely in the original tinfoil time with hobo post. 

And no, I'm not upset, and they're not necessarily right about me. But I can confirm that Raves HAS made one correct guess so far. As for SwAg, that was more a reference to earlier games.

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I can't delete the SwAg tag. 

Why do you want to?

Alright, so it was called a tinfoil hat theory, and I poked holes in it when I posted it. I put it out there to be out there, not to push it as the truth. I said that it was a possibility but unlikely in the original tinfoil time with hobo post. 

But under issues, you said “none”. Why the contradiction and backpedal?

And no, I'm not upset, and they're not necessarily right about me. But I can confirm that Raves HAS made one correct guess so far. As for SwAg, that was more a reference to earlier games.

You’re not upset but yet defensive and contradictory. Interesting.

58 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Alright, you know what time it is?

Tinfoil Hat Time with Hobo!

Theory number 1: Buff is scum and specifically placed people on the list that he didn't believe were scum. 

Problems: I'm on the list and I'm giving off major scummy vibes, per usual.

Theory number 2: Raves and SwAg are insane but will end up being right in the end anyways.

Problems: None

Theory number 3: This is a bastard game.

Problems: I don't know if Dome wants to do that type of thing.

@MWil23

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why do you want to [delete the SwAg tag]?

It just makes the quote neater if everything that I'm replying to is there, and everything that I'm NOT replying to is deleted. Should have clarified that I was referring to the SwAg tag in YOUR post. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Problems:

None

...and SwAg is voting for you

Ohhh, I see the issue. I thought you were talking about me backpedaling on the buff theory. No backpedal on the SwAg/Raves theory, I stand by what I said. I was just going off of something I know to be true with Raves and the assumption that SwAg will continue being SwAg.

I misunderstood you. My bad.

Also, there are certainly worse people to vote for than me.

For example, what if one of the five were Jason? I mean, he's the main protagonist. Then again, it might also make sense if he were Indy, considering the nature of Far Cry 3. Anyways, considering that I am a unique character, there are worse options.