The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

Just now, MD4L said:

I’m definitely going to vote someone today, but I felt like the no vote is realistically a good option that I’ll strongly consider in future games.

I use it all the time in "Among Us." Usually when I'm scum, but sometimes when I just don't want to help the scum. I mean, if there was no lynch, you'd be giving scum more time to wreck people. However, if you lynch incorrectly, then you're doing scum's job for them. Btoh methods have pros and cons.

5 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I use it all the time in "Among Us." Usually when I'm scum, but sometimes when I just don't want to help the scum. I mean, if there was no lynch, you'd be giving scum more time to wreck people. However, if you lynch incorrectly, then you're doing scum's job for them. Btoh methods have pros and cons.

If I’m mafia I like no vote, but bc in our games it’s been a long time since mafia was caught day one, that concept should be more prevalent in today’s game.

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

so i have to explain why i only picked one person off of your created list? No shot pal. You asked a stupid question that didn’t deserve a response. I proved my town ability. You’re overplaying your scum hand this time pal. 

100% you have to explain why you chose the 5 you did.  

And explain why you didn't choose a few specific people 

You used the move, now you have to deal with the questions.  Trying to deflect and ask me a question and not answer my question just makes you look like you are scum and just got caught getting your hands dirty 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

100% you have to explain why you chose the 5 you did.  

And explain why you didn't choose a few specific people 

You used the move, now you have to deal with the questions.  Trying to deflect and ask me a question and not answer my question just makes you look like you are scum and just got caught getting your hands dirty 

Pickle, it’s day one homie. Hobo playing different which is red flag, mats hasn’t shown up, orca and the other two are my own hunch.

i dont have to adhere to your list because you said so. Your list has zero validity 

• Like 1