Town is always more fun to play as

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

Gandalf or Dumbledore

Go

Gandalf, bc Dumbledore is for kids 

Alright, you know what time it is?

Tinfoil Hat Time with Hobo!

Theory number 1: Buff is scum and specifically placed people on the list that he didn't believe were scum. 

Problems: I'm on the list and I'm giving off major scummy vibes, per usual.

Theory number 2: Raves and SwAg are insane but will end up being right in the end anyways.

Problems: None

Theory number 3: This is a bastard game.

Problems: I don't know if Dome wants to do that type of thing.

You realize you pulled a matts and voted for yourself, right? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Pickle, it’s day one homie. Hobo playing different which is red flag, mats hasn’t shown up, orca and the other two are my own hunch.

i dont have to adhere to your list because you said so. Your list has zero validity 

NO ONE SAID YOU DO.  

Just why not those players? 

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

So i come in, tell you my role, make the list of people that can be lynched, Dome confirms said list and you think i am scum?

Pickle is scum. You’re next. You and orca. Voting no lynch on day one? I really nailed all of your discord in my list of 5 didnt i? 

It's probably that the game was starting in the story that way no matter what and you provide names to finish the start and in a way controlling D1. You claiming but not explaining your thought process is scummy. Similar but not to the extent of Dome hitting the innocent child last game and then not providing reasoning (though he did)

I have never seen the move, so I'm not willing to say its for sure a town move. Then you appear to be getting frustrated with people talking about not lynching 1 of the 5, which is more worrisome. I could see the move being scum or town. You havent been open with your thought process so it's hard to say one way or the other

Now to the no lynch. It's a vote. Votes change. Voting is a key way town can get reads and voting no lynch in this scenario has gotten some talk. I started it just to see if it was possible, but others chimed in and i left it there to see what happens 

I don't know the schtick that you're referring to, but yes, my play-style is assuredly different from usual. The activity spike isn't due to being a different alignment from the typical game, but rather that, for the first time since I started doing Mafia, I don't have anything else to do right now. That's not to say that I'm NOT different than usual. I will neither confirm nor deny that in this sentence.

Anyone want to share their WinCon? Don't worry; I won't copy or steal yours. I guarantee that mine is unique.

I will not lie.

So you are claiming indy?

41 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Also, there are certainly worse people to vote for than me.

For example, what if one of the five were Jason? I mean, he's the main protagonist. Then again, it might also make sense if he were Indy, considering the nature of Far Cry 3. Anyways, considering that I am a unique character, there are worse options.

How do you know the nature of Far Cry 3 and it makes sense but say the below?

16 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

I'm not familiar with Farcry so I have no idea how to even make any references to my character.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

What specifically. 

Md4l had not made a single post, so how did you have a better vibe with him? 

Need I go on....

Based off other games i have played MD wasn't as prevalent in thread as say, mats. So mats not being here early was more of a red flag to me

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

My thought process, if you want a no vote you scream scum 

@Pickle Rick and @The Orca

Nope.  I am no voting bc 

1. I can.

2. Your logic is horrendous 

3. Your refusal to answer any question regarding your thought process is atrocious 

4. Only @HoboRocket would be a good vote honestly right now.  But I like indies and want to hear him out before i decide if I wanna vote him. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Nope.  I am no voting bc 

1. I can.

2. Your logic is horrendous 

3. Your refusal to answer any question regarding your thought process is atrocious 

4. Only @HoboRocket would be a good vote honestly right now.  But I like indies and want to hear him out before i decide if I wanna vote him. 

Bye Bye Reaction GIF by GritTV - Find & Share on GIPHY