The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Yes, I'm sure scum can just pick any five Townies they want on D1 and force us to choose between them. That sounds like something any halfway competent moderator would do.

Just because he didn't give a darn about who you think is scum on D1 doesn't make him scummy.

Is it possible he could be scum and it wasnt a free pick of 5? Like some limitation of having to include scum

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Well, I mean, if you lynch me it won't work. I'm transparent as a player. I'm a detective, not an agent (I'm referring to play-style, not roles or abilities, in case there's anything with that name already).

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I'll keep this card closer to my chest for now. I DO have abilities that can help town, though.

So you cant be lynched and have abilities that can help town?

Just now, The Orca said:

So you cant be lynched and have abilities that can help town?

I can definitely help town. That's where I naturally lean, anyways. As for lynching me, we may find out soon enough. I hope it doesn't come to that, though.

6 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Well, I mean, if you lynch me it won't work. I'm transparent as a player. I'm a detective, not an agent (I'm referring to play-style, not roles or abilities, in case there's anything with that name already).

So you are claiming an unlynchable indy role?