The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I've voted two dudes and I'm on no vote so whatevs 

We can only vote from a list of 5 people that buff chose. Hobo is a claimed indy and is on that list.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Ooh! I have a question.

Does investigation simply reveal alignment, or does it show player moves, as well? I've never had that type of role, and the only investigation I know of that's been conducted on me was fake (Daboyle in the last game).

Depends on what type of cop you are. Full cop normally gets all the information. But there are role cops (get role only) and alignment cop (only get alignment) among others. 

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

I was literally saying lynch me and you'll find out. Because it won't work. And then you'll maybe hopefully just POSSIBLY know that I'm trustworthy. 

Cuz, you know, my honesty in the other mafia games doesn't matter.

Do you know what other role is often unlynchable? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

We can only vote from a list of 5 people that buff chose. Hobo is a claimed indy and is on that list.

Depends on what type of cop you are. Full cop normally gets all the information. But there are role cops (get role only) and alignment cop (only get alignment) among others. 

Oh, okay. So, just for full disclosure, so that whoever invests me knows, I'm visiting two people tonight. I'm not doing anything harmful to them. It's just something that my character does.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Does investigation simply reveal alignment, or does it show player moves, as well? I've never had that type of role, and the only investigation I know of that's been conducted on me was fake (Daboyle in the last game).

There would be different roles assigned for each of the specific investigative moves

• Like 1

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Oh, okay. So, just for full disclosure, so that whoever invests me knows, I'm visiting two people tonight. I'm not doing anything harmful to them. It's just something that my character does.

Compares their alignment? lol

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats a bingo. 

1. Begging for an invest

2. Push/Pulling on getting lynched

3. Claiming non-town

To many red flags to ignore.

I mean, I'm not mafia. I'm Indy. I know that Pickle was unlynchable and he was the Godfather.