The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Okay, well, matts seems overwhelmingly artificial.  And Hobo claimed like Godfather or something.  So far I’m really getting the game solved.

Your face is overwhelmingly artificial. 

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

That's not what the abilities are called. 

Huh?

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Great guess on the kill thing, btw.

I mean, I hope you understand that you have now claimed or confirmed:

Not Town

Unlynchable

Unhittable

You have to understand how that looks, right?

Tbh we should look at the people not pushing him if he’s telling the truth. If he’s telling the truth, there’s no reason to no lynch here and we see the flip 15-20 minutes before night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Is matts one of the people we are allowed to kill today?

Yep.

And he's pushing hard for me to get lynched. Which, I mean, has its merits. We don't really have any evidence on who's actually mafia or not, aside from threadplay. However, as I outlined to MD4L earlier, the drawback is that it's also giving scum a day where they feel zero pressure.

My gut says Matts is scum, but since my primary objective is to survive, I wouldn't mind getting lynched if that meant town knew it could work with me.

However, if town has pre-determined that I'm scum because they think that if I survive it means that I'm the Godfather of the Mafia or whatever, then it's not worth it to lynch me, let scum avoid threat of a lynch, waste the lynch, AND continue not to trust me... Then it's VERY scummy to push for a lynch of little old Hobo. Which is why my vote is Matts.

42 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Learn to read blueberry 

I want to know why he picked the ones he did and specifically why the ones he didn't 

I don't give two ****s whether he listened to me or not and the fact that you keep pushing this false narrative is suspect above all else 

You obviously care a great deal that he ignored you and the fact that you keep demanding he explain why he picked five people on D1, which he has already done to the extent that anyone could be reasonably expected to, is vastly more suspicious.

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Yep.

And he's pushing hard for me to get lynched. Which, I mean, has its merits. We don't really have any evidence on who's actually mafia or not, aside from threadplay. However, as I outlined to MD4L earlier, the drawback is that it's also giving scum a day where they feel zero pressure.

My gut says Matts is scum, but since my primary objective is to survive, I wouldn't mind getting lynched if that meant town knew it could work with me.

However, if town has pre-determined that I'm scum because they think that if I survive it means that I'm the Godfather of the Mafia or whatever, then it's not worth it to lynch me, let scum avoid threat of a lynch, waste the lynch, AND continue not to trust me... Then it's VERY scummy to push for a lynch of little old Hobo. Which is why my vote is Matts.

I would say if I suggested a NL, I’d go after players with much more force. We’re playing with house money at that point and the decision can definitely shift if an interrogated player starts to come off really scummy.

Or they can admit no one else has their WC.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I would say if I suggested a NL, I’d go after players with much more force. We’re playing with house money at that point and the decision can definitely shift if an interrogated player starts to come off really scummy.

Or they can admit no one else has their WC.

Wait, I did that second part.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Wait, I did that second part.

The statistics say the player that gets voted off is usually town. We’ve got an easy way out today with you and no vote is an option.

If majority manages to still kill its own day one, that’s the sign of a LONG game ahead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

The statistics say the player that gets voted off is usually town. We’ve got an easy way out today with you and no vote is an option.

If majority manages to still kill its own day one, that’s the sign of a LONG game ahead.

Agreed. Like I said, both sides have their merits.

Also, I'm not playing for leverage. I don't do that. I play to solve the game and work in a group environment.