The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Man as someone who actively supports letting Indy’s win and/or leveraging them to work with my alignment, having them admit they are Indy day one kills all their leverage.

Also, to be fair, it may look bad right now. But if I DIDN'T admit that I was Indy and got lynched and then survived, how much worse would that look? I mean, people think I'm scum as-is. If I wasn't forthcoming, it would be so much worse right now. Best way to play a bad hand.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Agreed. Like I said, both sides have their merits.

Also, I'm not playing for leverage. I don't do that. I play to solve the game and work in a group environment.

If we were all in the same alignment you’d fit perfectly.

But the reality is in a 17 player game, 4-5 guys have zero intention to help the majority and in fact have completely different objectives. Thus, I’m more than happy to discuss people that could be sketchy but you are the closest thing to a safe vote. Maybe not in day 2,3, etc when people are dead and night moves are made, but right now I have to consider you among the best routes for a day one death.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Also, to be fair, it may look bad right now. But if I DIDN'T admit that I was Indy and got lynched and then survived, how much worse would that look? I mean, people think I'm scum as-is. If I wasn't forthcoming, it would be so much worse right now. Best way to play a bad hand.

Truthfully you never want to admit alignments day one, ESPECIALLY if you are not town. I think in recaps the people who die day one have things that were legitimately suspicious. The problem is the majority came to a census decision. We can do that now and we might hit scum, but the reality is it’s more likely we go town. If we vote you and you don’t die/come up Indy we can definitely say it’s a successful first day in.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Yep.

And he's pushing hard for me to get lynched. Which, I mean, has its merits. We don't really have any evidence on who's actually mafia or not, aside from threadplay. However, as I outlined to MD4L earlier, the drawback is that it's also giving scum a day where they feel zero pressure.

My gut says Matts is scum, but since my primary objective is to survive, I wouldn't mind getting lynched if that meant town knew it could work with me.

However, if town has pre-determined that I'm scum because they think that if I survive it means that I'm the Godfather of the Mafia or whatever, then it's not worth it to lynch me, let scum avoid threat of a lynch, waste the lynch, AND continue not to trust me... Then it's VERY scummy to push for a lynch of little old Hobo. Which is why my vote is Matts.

Everything you say screams panicked scum. 

20 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I can commune with the dead.

but this is interesting. 

josh

27 minutes ago, Blue said:

You obviously care a great deal that he ignored you and the fact that you keep demanding he explain why he picked five people on D1, which he has already done to the extent that anyone could be reasonably expected to, is vastly more suspicious.

More lies.  Come on blue you can read and I know you can.  

I have only asked why those 5 and why not the peopel I said.  

He answered the 5 but why not the others.  

So he has not answered me.  

I don't give a **** if he ignored me or not and the fact you keep pushing this makes you look so bad right now